February (Q2) 2023

Can the PPT be amended and changed after it was locked on 1/25 For this next panel?
We are showing releasable based on the Official but someone dropped the ball on SWB so we technically are not showing accurate data, does that sound like a grievance if they change it?
Tell your rep and ATM immediately. It can be fixed before the panel meets

Can the PPT be amended and changed after it was locked on 1/25 For this next panel?
We are showing releasable based on the Official but someone dropped the ball on SWB so we technically are not showing accurate data, does that sound like a grievance if they change it?
Contact your NCEPT rep if it isn't right.

February NCEPT Gaining Facilities in Priority Order

Attachments

• February NCEPT Gaining Facilities.pdf
    133.8 KB · Views: 331
There's some serious government math going on with the order on the far right column. There is no number 20, or 23, or 25...
It’s not an error. The facilities ranked in those slots were not eligible to gain. PCT (20), ATL (23), and PRC (25) can release.

February NCEPT Releasing Facilities

Attachments

• February NCEPT Releasing Facilities.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
It’s not an error. The facilities ranked in those slots were not eligible to gain. PCT (20), ATL (23), and PRC (25) can release.

February NCEPT Releasing Facilities
The ERR demand sheet updated yet on NATCA?

Also how sure are these additional pickups? It’s still showing 1 instead of 2 for some of these places on KSN

Last edited:
They are aware of it being off.
More of less curious if the data being locked and showing releasable then them changing it have any play on a grievance?
No once the ATM and Facrep knows, you’ll be fine for the panel. We had the same issue at my facility where the published numbers after the deadline was incorrect. Told the ATM and facrep and it was corrected for the panel even tho the published PPT which we all have access to showed the wrong data.

What I’m wondering is, how come some of the really high facilities on the ERR demand sheet didn’t pick anyone up in the past, even when people were releasable to those facilities, and the gaining high priority facilities were under the average?

What I’m wondering is, how come some of the really high facilities on the ERR demand sheet didn’t pick anyone up in the past, even when people were releasable to those facilities, and the gaining high priority facilities were under the average?
You know when someone FOIA’s the manager rankings and the managers comments are redacted? It says “not qualified” and that’s a dynamic decision.

You know when someone FOIA’s the manager rankings and the managers comments are redacted? It says “not qualified” and that’s a dynamic decision.
Wasn’t A80 doing that back in the day for everyone on the list and still getting sent people?
They are aware of it being off.
More of less curious if the data being locked and showing releasable then them changing it have any play on a grievance?
You want to grieve that someone got to actually transfer when you think they shouldn’t? A bank error in your favor for once and you want to ruin that?

That’s actually not one of the comments. Selections are “insufficient experience,” “unsuccessful at same facility,” “unsuccessful at similar facility,” and “reference check negative.”

That’s actually not one of the comments. Selections are “insufficient experience,” “unsuccessful at same facility,” “unsuccessful at similar facility,” and “reference check negative.”
When they check references is it your current management or do they actually check with your resume references

I was always under the impression that it was free input not pre selected responses. Can ATMs also write in whatever they want?

I was always under the impression that it was free input not pre selected responses. Can ATMs also write in whatever they want?
To my knowledge, there are only 4 choices.
When they check references is it your current management or do they actually check with your resume references
HR resume upload goes to the gaining manager, so it would be up to them to verify.

Back
Top Bottom