February (Q2) 2023

That’s actually not one of the comments. Selections are “insufficient experience,” “unsuccessful at same facility,” “unsuccessful at similar facility,” and “reference check negative.”
Wasn’t A80 doing that back in the day for everyone on the list and still getting sent people?
I was making a dynamic decisions joke. I have no idea what those comments say lol. Either way they’re kinda bs. Isn’t that the entire purpose of ncept? Get rid of the nepotism?

Wasn’t A80 doing that back in the day for everyone on the list and still getting sent people?

You want to grieve that someone got to actually transfer when you think they shouldn’t? A bank error in your favor for once and you want to ruin

You want to grieve that someone got to actually transfer when you think they shouldn’t? A bank error in your favor for once and you want to ruin that?
No I don’t want anyones chance ruined, I think once it’s locked it shouldn’t be able to be changed. We show releasable on PPT. They are going to fix their error so nobody can go now. We were legit releasable
Until they plucked one to a FLM spot couple weeks ago. The cycle begins again try and get back to the magic numbers. But trainees are few and far between they aren’t getting enough through OKC.

I appreciate everyone's work on these threads, makes it easy to understand. I'm at zau currently with papers in for zdv. The natca rep reached out a couple days ago and said I was top 3 in the list and that they were accepting 3 this round. Obviously I know nothing is guaranteed and I don't have my hopes up, but I didn't see ZDV in the gaining facilities priority list. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Either they gave me wrong information or the gaining list is wrong? Or am I just a dummy and I don't understand any of this?

I appreciate everyone's work on these threads, makes it easy to understand. I'm at zau currently with papers in for zdv. The natca rep reached out a couple days ago and said I was top 3 in the list and that they were accepting 3 this round. Obviously I know nothing is guaranteed and I don't have my hopes up, but I didn't see ZDV in the gaining facilities priority list. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Either they gave me wrong information or the gaining list is wrong? Or am I just a dummy and I don't understand any of this?
Facilities are designated as either releasing or gaining facilities, not both. Unfortunately for you, since ZDV is able to release they will not be able to gain.

Facilities are designated as either releasing or gaining facilities, not both. Unfortunately for you, since ZDV is able to release they will not be able to gain.
The language for that isn't in the rules like it has been in the past. My rep said he talked to someone and confirmed that places will be able to gain and release on this panel.
What I’m wondering is, how come some of the really high facilities on the ERR demand sheet didn’t pick anyone up in the past, even when people were releasable to those facilities, and the gaining high priority facilities were under the average?
The only reason that happens is because by the time it gets down to those places, the facility that was eligible to release at the start of the panel released to somewhere higher on the priority list and no longer can release by the time it gets down to it. For example, on the last panel U90 and ELP could release 1. They each has a selection to SCT at priority 6. When it got down to A80 at priority 12, U90 and ELP were ranked 1 and 2 respectively but they didn't get selected because they already used up their release going to SCT. A80 then took as many eligible people on their list that were left which was their 3rd and 4th choice.

This is untrue

This is one of the dumbest concepts in the whole process. Why can’t they gain?
It was a tool inserted by management to reduce ERRs for a few panels and was eliminated a few panels ago

No I don’t want anyones chance ruined, I think once it’s locked it shouldn’t be able to be changed. We show releasable on PPT. They are going to fix their error so nobody can go now. We were legit releasable
Until they plucked one to a FLM spot couple weeks ago. The cycle begins again try and get back to the magic numbers. But trainees are few and far between they aren’t getting enough through OKC.
This is how it’s designed to work but all the ATMs are “imperfect” so there’s always a small window to try and make it accurate. But no one is going to be on board with using the wrong data on purpose.

This is one of the dumbest concepts in the whole process. Why can’t they gain?
facilities are either gaining only or releasing only for each round. if zdv can release in round 1 and get to the % to be able to gain in round 2, then they can pick up round 2. however only 8 and 9 can pick up in round 2 :/ so really, looks like only levels 8 and 9 can release round 1 then pick up round 2

facilities are either gaining only or releasing only for each round. if zdv can release in round 1 and get to the % to be able to gain in round 2, then they can pick up round 2. however only 8 and 9 can pick up in round 2 :/ so really, looks like only levels 8 and 9 can release round 1 then pick up round 2
This is so fucking complicated for no reason. Center swaps should be fairly easy to accommodate yet they hardly ever get approved

This is untrue

How is my comment untrue? ZDV will release in Round 1 and be unable to pick up in Round 2 due to the rules for 8-9’s only.
There’s no restriction on gaining and releasing in the panel as a whole so you can both gain and release. If any facility is green it can release in round 1. You can be green (85/85)and also less than 90 projected. Green 4-7s can release in both rounds. Yes 10-12s are unable to gain in round 2.
Also there’s technically no guarantee a green facility will release because it depends on the rankings.

Back
Top Bottom