General Questions

Does anyone know if the NEST was delayed along with the NCEPT? I thought they were two different processes but read elsewhere an RVP said the lists should go out this week?

Does anyone know if the NEST was delayed along with the NCEPT? I thought they were two different processes but read elsewhere an RVP said the lists should go out this week?
Nest was not delayed, got an email from my RVP which stated the approval of the nest recommendations at the Directors of Operations level is slower than normal due to the holiday (Memorial day). He is hopeful to have the results to us Nesters by the end of the week

I tried searching but could not find the answer. What is the difference between Career "Progression" and Career "Enhancement"? Also, is Career Enhancement subject to the staffing requirements of the NCEPT process? For example: you work at a Tower and get accepted for a Supervisor Position at a Center. If your Tower is understaffed, does that mean your facility will not release you?

I tried searching but could not find the answer. What is the difference between Career "Progression" and Career "Enhancement"? Also, is Career Enhancement subject to the staffing requirements of the NCEPT process? For example: you work at a Tower and get accepted for a Supervisor Position at a Center. If your Tower is understaffed, does that mean your facility will not release you?
We have plenty of supervisors at my center who bid it because there was no way they would be able to get out of their previous facility so I think you would get released for a sup bid.

Need a deviation approved by VPATS/COO. It’s in the National Release Policy MOU

I’m just trying to get my release date moved up.
Releasing facility has to agree to let you go sooner and gaining facility has to be willing to take you sooner. Then you gotta convince HR
My gaining facility has a training backup thanks to covid so I’m not pushing it anymore

Releasing facility has to agree to let you go sooner and gaining facility has to be willing to take you sooner. Then you gotta convince HR
My gaining facility has a training backup thanks to covid so I’m not pushing it anymore
It has nothing to do with either facility. I was told by both that I could go before the end of the year. The district is refusing to allow any leeway right now because on the June panel “temporary rules” it says all release dates “will be one year.”

So everyone from June 2021 panel gets a June 19, 2022 release date.

It has nothing to do with either facility. I was told by both that I could go before the end of the year. The district is refusing to allow any leeway right now because on the June panel “temporary rules” it says all release dates “will be one year.”

So everyone from June 2021 panel gets a June 19, 2022 release date.
My rep said they are planning to revisit the release dates on the next panel if it happens in November. Here’s hoping!

As someone who didn't get picked up, I think it's completely asinine that they did a May panel with a mandatory 12-month release time and then due to the Agency's fuckup pushed people's release dates to June 2022. I doubt it's grievable but that's a clear and defined monetary injury to everyone who doesn't get the June raise on the go. (Yes, you'll get it eventually when you certify, if you certify.)

As someone who didn't get picked up, I think it's completely asinine that they did a May panel with a mandatory 12-month release time and then due to the Agency's fuckup pushed people's release dates to June 2022. I doubt it's grievable but that's a clear and defined monetary injury to everyone who doesn't get the June raise on the go. (Yes, you'll get it eventually when you certify, if you certify.)
Collaboration.

Back
Top Bottom