General Questions

FAA HR loves paperwork. Do they still make people use the resume generator on USA jobs? My resume was like 10 pages after using that thing. A 10 page resume would immediately go in the trash in any private sector HR department.

And you should request a detail shift so you can just take 8 hours and stand at the fax machine the entire time.
I’ve never used he online resume creator. Just submitted my own that matched my cover page.

Yeah, just pulling you leg. It's so dumb they make you submit all the papers that are basically repeats over and over if you want to do multiple ERR's. I was hoping they'd streamline it and make it electronic or something by the time we can release. Some kind of system where you upload your docs and there's a list where you just check the box of the facilities you would go to and you can update it by the second up until the deadline. Seriously, why isn't NATCA trying to work on something like that? Would be especially nice for me considering I'm going to submit 40+ ERR's when the time comes.
Don't forget to fax them all in twice. Just to make sure they get it ?

I’ve never used he online resume creator. Just submitted my own that matched my cover page.
Yeah sorry I meant for applying to the job not doing ERRs. For ERRs it’s like 2 pages max and earlier in my career it was only 1 page.

Yeah sorry I meant for applying to the job not doing ERRs. For ERRs it’s like 2 pages max and earlier in my career it was only 1 page.
I did the same for TMC jobs I’ve bid. I don’t remember about when I initially hired on though.

can i get some help with the 3330-43?

under factors 1, what do we put for facility type next to facility level? examples show stuff like CAB and RC and RAC?

also what do we do for "signature of rating official?"

can i get some help with the 3330-43?

under factors 1, what do we put for facility type next to facility level? examples show stuff like CAB and RC and RAC?

also what do we do for "signature of rating official?"
3330-43 is for management bids.
3330-43-1 is the document required via A42 of the contract for ERR.
Facility type: 2=Tracon 3=Up/Down 7=Tower 8=Center
Rating Official can be any sup.

Real quick question on the 3330-43-1, I follwed the ERR guide (which is great btw) and I'm curious do we not put any points at all for anything even our experience? I understand they dont use the points anymore but I had a buddy who looked over my stuff and said that you still need to put the points for you experience? Just wanna make sure I fill this out correctly and its my first time. Thanks!

Real quick question on the 3330-43-1, I follwed the ERR guide (which is great btw) and I'm curious do we not put any points at all for anything even our experience? I understand they dont use the points anymore but I had a buddy who looked over my stuff and said that you still need to put the points for you experience? Just wanna make sure I fill this out correctly and its my first time. Thanks!
Points don’t mean shit with ERR’s.

Is there a way to remove paperwork from ncept? Like if you didn't want that facility anymore?
email the HR POC for the region that the facility is in. Do it quick because once the wheels get rolling for this panel you basically have to copy the entire ncept team in order to be sure you don’t get selected.

email the HR POC for the region that the facility is in. Do it quick because once the wheels get rolling for this panel you basically have to copy the entire ncept team in order to be sure you don’t get selected.
Thank you!

you basically have to copy the entire ncept team in order to be sure you don’t get selected.

CF's Surefire Guaranteed You-Will-Be-Selected Loophole:
  1. Put in paperwork to your desired facility.
  2. Three days before the panel meets, email HR only requesting to be removed from consideration. NOTE: Do not, under any circumstances, copy the entire team.
  3. Profit!

CF's Surefire Guaranteed You-Will-Be-Selected Loophole:
  1. Put in paperwork to your desired facility.
  2. Three days before the panel meets, email HR only requesting to be removed from consideration. NOTE: Do not, under any circumstances, copy the entire team.
  3. Profit!
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if something like this worked.

If my facility is gonna lose a controller 2 days after the staffing workbook is completed, will they still count for staffing?

If my facility is gonna lose a controller 2 days after the staffing workbook is completed, will they still count for staffing?
What are the circumstances of their leaving?

Put the points on. While they are not supposed to mean anything, ATMs are much more likely to go “ooh look at this big number at the top of the page” than actually read through all the resumes to determine your actual experience.

Edit: typos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom