General Questions

Does anybody have the email at the bottom of the KSN website on the NCEPT page. I was told to email my err to that email and not fax it. My facility hasn’t been able to get on the ksn site for over a year now

Does anybody have the email at the bottom of the KSN website on the NCEPT page. I was told to email my err to that email and not fax it. My facility hasn’t been able to get on the ksn site for over a year now
I imagine it’s user error.

If you can access https://ksn2.faa.gov but cannot find the NCEPT page, it’s because you need to be logged on. You cannot be on a kiosk computer.

Once you log on with your credentials, you will be able to get on it.

Once upon a time, you never needed to be logged in to see the NCEPT page. That changed about a year ago or so.

EDIT: Come to think of it, if you use the link above, you can sign in with your credentials and log on to NCEPT page from anywhere.

I imagine it’s user error.

If you can access https://ksn2.faa.gov but cannot find the NCEPT page, it’s because you need to be logged on. You cannot be on a kiosk computer.

Once you log on with your credentials, you will be able to get on it.

Once upon a time, you never needed to be logged in to see the NCEPT page. That changed about a year ago or so.

EDIT: Come to think of it, if you use the link above, you can sign in with your credentials and log on to NCEPT page from anywhere.
My credentials don’t have access to the NCEPT page. I need to be able to find a POC who will actually get back to me to get into the NCEPT pages.

Just call the regional hr rep and ask them for their email address. That’s what I did and I got picked up.

Emailed two ERR's to the eastern region Monday and haven't got a confirmation email yet? Did anybody else get one or still waiting?

Out of curiosity…. Rumor Has it someone in our facility got arrested. It also appears that they may be on a detail upstairs now. Does that subtract one from our building numbers? Does a lost medical or security clearance subtract one from our numbers? Going to be pissed if their poor choices make it harder to be released.

Out of curiosity…. Rumor Has it someone in our facility got arrested. It also appears that they may be on a detail upstairs now. Does that subtract one from our building numbers? Does a lost medical or security clearance subtract one from our numbers? Going to be pissed if their poor choices make it harder to be released.
If you look at the PPT, they would be placed under long term hold. They subtract it from CPCs before it’s created national average. That’s what I’ve seen. Correct me if I’m wrong if anyone else has more knowledge

If you look at the PPT, they would be placed under long term hold. They subtract it from CPCs before it’s created national average. That’s what I’ve seen. Correct me if I’m wrong if anyone else has more knowledge
That should be what they do but it’s up to management to make sure the SWB is updated. If they don’t update it before they run the numbers for this panel they will still count.

The lost medical has to be for over a year to be removed from the current staffing doesn’t it?

How many points would that be worth
That's the thing, the form says TOAs are worth 0.5 points each, so if I got my shots earlier in the year and I only get one award does that mean I get 0.5 and someone who gets them now gets two awards for a total of 1.0?

Of course it's the FAA and the points are made up and nothing matters, at least for ERRs, at least that's what MJ's handy ERR package tells us. But I've heard the points are still relevant for open-bid positions.

That's the thing, the form says TOAs are worth 0.5 points each, so if I got my shots earlier in the year and I only get one award does that mean I get 0.5 and someone who gets them now gets two awards for a total of 1.0?

Of course it's the FAA and the points are made up and nothing matters, at least for ERRs, at least that's what MJ's handy ERR package tells us. But I've heard the points are still relevant for open-bid positions.
If they don’t specifically call out that they aren’t eligible for that then I’d absolutely put them in lol.

The facility I want to ERR to is on the edge of the 30% trainee to CPC line. Will they pickup people until they hit that 30% mark? Or will they pickup all the possible gains they can?

From past experiences the panel normally doesn’t select anyone to a facility if it will put them at or above the 30%. All in past practice though. I believe I’ve seen them deviate once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom