General Questions

NavyTrev that's a completely different process than NCEPT. The ERR release is determined between the losing and gaining ATM in an attempt to have minimal effect on staffing situations. TMU and FLM are career progression, so it's set by HR I believe. Trying to figure out any correlation between the two will drive you nuts as there isn't any.

Yea I’m trying to peer behind that veil. The national release policy determines first come first serve release dates by selection date, just trying to determine “selection date”. NCEPT is easy because we know the date they met and selected everyone. But for FLM/TMU is it when the referral list was generated, date HR is notified of selection, when the ATO approves the selection? Can’t find any info on it.

Are you supposed to get any paperwork or anything back once you apply? I called and got an e-mail simply saying "Your ERR packet to ___ was received." and nothing more. I'm assuming that means I filled out everything correctly?

Are the pickups for 4-9 facilities on the second pass done taking into consideration for people that have been awarded a transfer out of that facility on the first pass? Sorry if this has been addressed, I can’t seem to find a specific answer.

Are the pickups for 4-9 facilities on the second pass done taking into consideration for people that have been awarded a transfer out of that facility on the first pass? Sorry if this has been addressed, I can’t seem to find a specific answer.

Only in relation to the ability to release. So if a facility can release one person who was selected on the first pass, nobody else from that facility is eligible to be selected.

If you are asking if XYZ facility lost two people to first round selections, would they be able to pick up two extra bodies in the second round to cover the loss the answer is no.

So when I certified as a CPC, I waited a couple days and then submitted ERRs to a couple places. Fast forward to today when I got an email from HR verifying receipt of a new ERR I put in. They had a screenshot of my current ERRs and it listed me as a DEV2 for the ERR I put in after I had first become CPC. Would this have affected my ranking on the ATM lists? Do they even see that?

steakvendor yes it would, you'd be considered at the very end of the panel. Give a call to the HR you submitted the paperwork to and get it corrected ASAP if you still want to be considered on this panel.

So when I certified as a CPC, I waited a couple days and then submitted ERRs to a couple places. Fast forward to today when I got an email from HR verifying receipt of a new ERR I put in. They had a screenshot of my current ERRs and it listed me as a DEV2 for the ERR I put in after I had first become CPC. Would this have affected my ranking on the ATM lists? Do they even see that?
Reach out to the facility ATM or even better, the Facrep and let them know that although it shows you as a DEV you are a newly certified CPC. Be proactive. It could cause you to get skipped, or the ATM/facrep may reach out to your current facility and call and ask your current ATM/facrep why you show as a DEV.

This happened to me in November- I had certified and put an ERR for the Nov NCEPT shortly after I CPC’d and my paperwork showed me as a DEV. The facrep of the facility I put an ERR in for called my current facrep and asked him about me and said it showed me as a DEV and I had no clue. Luckily my Facrep is a good dude and cleared up the discrepancy and put in a good word for me ??

I’ve tried the ksn2.faa.gov and am not able to search anything from the search box. In the hope of someone being super friendly, can someone post the incredibly long link to the actual ncept page?

Anyone know what the reasoning is behind the following scenario?

ABC facility is #100 on the priority list...Cat None, can lose none and gain none

XYZ facility is #130 on the priority list...Cat 2, can gain none and lose 2

I see lots of examples of facilities being ranked higher than others despite not being able to pick anyone up. Why even include facilities that can't lose or gain any controllers in the priority list? Or at the very least just have like a 40-way tie for last place?

Anyone know what the reasoning is behind the following scenario?

ABC facility is #100 on the priority list...Cat None, can lose none and gain none

XYZ facility is #130 on the priority list...Cat 2, can gain none and lose 2

I see lots of examples of facilities being ranked higher than others despite not being able to pick anyone up. Why even include facilities that can't lose or gain any controllers in the priority list? Or at the very least just have like a 40-way tie for last place?
If they are a level 9 or below they may have 2nd round picks, you'd have to check the ppt for gains to target

Back
Top Bottom