Leaving NATCA outside January

Is anyone really going to do it tomorrow?
They should’ve done it last year.. if they don’t know they never will nor do they really want to. I’ve witnessed all the hard talk from multiple people at my facility “I’m getting out of natca” “I’m quitting this January” …. Crickets. Very few follow through

They should’ve done it last year.. if they don’t know they never will nor do they really want to. I’ve witnessed all the hard talk from multiple people at my facility “I’m getting out of natca” “I’m quitting this January” …. Crickets. Very few follow through
I'm doing it this week. Others at my facility talk about it. There's union and facrep bashing every week. I'll probably be the only one to follow through. I like to think Natca will start to look out for their members again and I'll rejoin down the road, but getting less and less optimistic. I don't think anything will change until the money we give them goes down enough. I'll still try to bring 1 or 2 with me.

unnamed.jpg

The most I’ve seen is people ending their PAC contributions. Which I don’t blame them for Because the pac is mostly useless.

The most I’ve seen is people ending their PAC contributions. Which I don’t blame them for Because the pac is mostly useless.
I got people asking me *at work* how to stop them. How do I respond lmao

I can’t believe how many people were donating to the pac in the first place. I said no thanks on the first day

And what exactly have they bribed congress for? They didn’t even bribe the faa to give us a raise
I don’t know shit about the legislative agenda. But there’s info on NATCA.org or you could talk to those involved in the NLC. The FAA gives us a raise every June. And they don’t take bribes. Only Congress does.

I can’t believe how many people were donating to the pac in the first place. I said no thanks on the first day
To be fair I think some were doing it solely for NCEPT. It's also telling at how screwed up things got for reps to be taking PAC contributions into consideration for selections.

To be fair I think some were doing it solely for NCEPT. It's also telling at how screwed up things got for reps to be taking PAC contributions into consideration for selections.
I more than triple my pac contribution and got picked up the next panel. Coincidence? You tell me!

Back
Top Bottom