May (Q2) 2021

Which PPT do they use? The PPT was updated May 5th at 8:20ish am. The unofficial one (on the KSN page) was updated roughly 30 min later and has some differences than the actual excel sheet.

Anyone have any ideas?

Which PPT do they use? The PPT was updated May 5th at 8:20ish am. The unofficial one (on the KSN page) was updated roughly 30 min later and has some differences than the actual excel sheet.

Anyone have any ideas?
Pretty sure it has to make it into that one to count but could be wrong. Any SWB changes after are used next time.

Pretty sure it has to make it into that one to count but could be wrong. Any SWB changes after are used next time.
Right but the official PPT was literally updated 23 minutes before the unofficial one. Doesn't make any sense....

Also, the May run of the Facility Status and Priority list reflects the unofficial one, not the other one....

Right but the official PPT was literally updated 23 minutes before the unofficial one. Doesn't make any sense....

Also, the May run of the Facility Status and Priority list reflects the unofficial one, not the other one....
Probably dynamic decision

Anyone have any ideas?
As of what I’ve been told, the PPT that just came out on the 5th will be used. The priority list (aka Decision Lens tool) should be live now on the KSN which will be used for the panel.

What does the priority list look like?
Lot of highly sought after places high on the list and taking a good amount of people. In order of priority, the places I think are going to be pretty competitive are D01 taking (9), ATL (4), A80 (22), FLL (3), BOS (7), CLT (3), DEN (3), A90 (2), and I90 (3).

Lot of highly sought after places high on the list and taking a good amount of people. In order of priority, the places I think are going to be pretty competitive are D01 taking (9), ATL (4), A80 (22), FLL (3), BOS (7), CLT (3), DEN (3), A90 (2), and I90 (3).
You missed the memo about one of the restrictions. Facility size determines the amount of people they can take. So that makes it that much more competitive. And I think CLT doesn’t meet the requirements to take anyone this panel

You missed the memo about one of the restrictions. Facility size determines the amount of people they can take. So that makes it that much more competitive. And I think CLT doesn’t meet the requirements to take anyone this panel
Yeah I didn't look at the cpc to trainee ratios or anything like that. I just pulled that straight off the facility priority list on the ncept page so actual numbers will vary

Yeah I didn't look at the cpc to trainee ratios or anything like that. I just pulled that straight off the facility priority list on the ncept page so actual numbers will vary
Yea if the facility can take people, if the target CPC number is greater than 300, they can only take 6, 200-299 can only take 5, 100-199 can only take 4, 50-99 can only take 3 and less than 50 can only take 2

Yea if the facility can take people, if the target CPC number is greater than 300, they can only take 6, 200-299 can only take 5, 100-199 can only take 4, 50-99 can only take 3 and less than 50 can only take 2
Yeah I did forget about that part. Reading the ksn page it looks like they're only going to try to staff every place to 85% projected, but they left the door open to staff everywhere up to 100% on a case by case basis as they see fit and can staff over 30% cpc to trainee if a lot of those trainees are cpcit3/dev3. But once again, the ncept isn't clear cut and they can kind of do as they please in order to staff the NAS is how I interpret it.

Any idea of the order they’re picking in?

Those are all in the order that they appear on the list. I left out the shitty places like zny and d21 and the places that have their own bids like n90 and c90. I90 was #26. I think D10 had more possible gains but was #60ish and I didn't go down that far
Did you just refer to NCT SCT and L30 as shitty places?!

Anywhere in Cali is shitty to me by default. I think I left LAS off of there because idk how desirable that is even though I'd to go there but I would've included L30 as desirable. If I missed it, that was by mistake.
Lots of people throw CA off as shitty because high cost of living. But do you go to the beach on your day off? Do you go snowboarding? I don’t think you could just throw it as default shitty unless you live in CA.

Lots of people throw CA off as shitty because high cost of living. But do you go to the beach on your day off? Do you go snowboarding? I don’t think you could just throw it as default shitty unless you live in CA.
It's the high cost of living, the traffic and congestion, the politics, the homelessness, and the high taxes for me. Sure, beautiful weather but it's not worth the dealing with all the rest of it.

Back
Top Bottom