May (Q2) 2021

I do believe the 5/5 priority tool is ran tomorrow at 8am. Not sure what time zone. Good luck all.

Ok where should I look? I don’t really use ksn
If you start at DOT site, go to the FAA site. Then organizations tab-air traffic organization (ATO). On the right side halfway down it says “operation tools”. On that page it says priority placement tool on the third column

this guy NCEPTs

They post it on the ksn site. Should be available now.
The numbers at the bottom of the page (the "unofficial" PPT) have been updated as of this morning, but the full downloadable spreadsheet is still the 4/28 run. Usually they only upload the full spreadsheet each month, but Move78 made it sound like they'll update it for this pre-NCEPT run as well. Last time it didn't update until the end of the day.

The numbers at the bottom of the page (the "unofficial" PPT) have been updated as of this morning, but the full downloadable spreadsheet is still the 4/28 run. Usually they only upload the full spreadsheet each month, but Move78 made it sound like they'll update it for this pre-NCEPT run as well. Last time it didn't update until the end of the day.
So the weekly run won’t be uploaded as the official? At the bottom of the official it says “month NCEPT” instead of “month year” I’m not saying for this one but for previous ones

If you start at DOT site, go to the FAA site. Then organizations tab-air traffic organization (ATO). On the right side halfway down it says “operation tools”. On that page it says priority placement tool on the third column

this guy NCEPTs
I don’t see that at all. This is what my page looks like after I login

Attachments

• A090EE98-A5B6-4480-BF38-BC39C7CB7B67.jpeg
    A090EE98-A5B6-4480-BF38-BC39C7CB7B67.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 46
From today's (April 28th) run, the following facilities are eligible to pick up at least one person:

A80 A90 ANC ATL BOI BOS C90 CMH CVG D01 D10 DAB DEN EWR FLL I90 IAH ICT JFK L30 LAS M98 MEM MSY NCT OAK ORD ORF PHL PUB SAT SAV SCT SDF SFO SNA STL TEB ZAB ZDC ZFW ZID ZLA ZMA ZME ZOB ZSE ZTL
From today's (May 5th) final NCEPT run, the following facilities are eligible to pick up at least one person:

A80 A90 ANC ATL BFL BOI BOS C90 CMH CVG D01 D10 DAB DEN EWR F11 FFZ FLL I90 IAH ICT JCF JFK L30 LAS M98 MEM MSY NCT OAK ORD ORF PHL PUB SAT SAV SCT SDF SFO SNA STL TEB ZDC ZFW ZID ZLA ZMA ZME ZOB ZSE ZTL

Newly eligible since 4/28: BFL F11 FFZ JCF
Dropped since 4/28: ZAB

From today's (May 5th) final NCEPT run, the following facilities are eligible to pick up at least one person:

A80 A90 ANC ATL BFL BOI BOS C90 CMH CVG D01 D10 DAB DEN EWR F11 FFZ FLL I90 IAH ICT JCF JFK L30 LAS M98 MEM MSY NCT OAK ORD ORF PHL PUB SAT SAV SCT SDF SFO SNA STL TEB ZDC ZFW ZID ZLA ZMA ZME ZOB ZSE ZTL

Newly eligible since 4/28: BFL F11 FFZ JCF
Dropped since 4/28: ZAB
ZDC and we can’t release for two more years?

Why do you say that? Sure Leesburg is expensive as balls but the surrounding areas aren’t too bad

Yeah, you can find decent prices, especially if you're willing to commute. Not to mention if this "housing crash" ever happens, there might be some really good deals out there. I'm just saying from a staffing perspective. I know at least one area is incredibly short (though another is quite fat), and that there are a number of people who want out, provided that they are ever able to be released

Back
Top Bottom