May (Q2) 2021

Does anyone know why facilities like D01, SCT, BOS got one less than they were supposed to? According to the guidelines D01 should have gotten 3 but got 2, SCT 5 but got 4, BOS 2 but got 1. Yet some facilities who on the PPT could gain 0 got someone.
Most like due to where most of their trainees are in training.

A124 is outside of NCEPT

so when I submit my ERR paper work to meet the NCEPT deadline and cite A124 as instructed what’s the point ??

When is A124 (or A60) utilized then ??
I’ve seen several ERR packets where A60 is cited ….

so when I submit my ERR paper work to meet the NCEPT deadline and cite A124 as instructed what’s the point ??

i would think that since A124 is different than ncept, it does not matter when you submit it. They last for 2 years and if you are not placed by then then the FAA must give a written statement of no placement.

A60 is priority consideration. If an A60 is valid (most are not) it’s puts you at the top of the list to be considered.
A124 is priority placement. If an A124 is valid it places you so there’s no need to be in the NCEPT web.

How the hell do you know all of this. Are you some kind of NCEPT wizard?
Much of this information is publicly available. Much of it is self taught, you just have to care to look and be literate. Some is through experience and some is through investigation behind the scenes. The resources are out there. Ask.

Last edited:
Much of this information is publicly available. Much of it is self taught, you just have to care to look and be literate. Some is through experience and some is through investigation behind the scenes. The resources are out there. Ask.
Teach me everything, oh wizard of NCEPT.

I hate that I agree with you on things.

i would think that since A124 is different than ncept, it does not matter when you submit it. They last for 2 years and if you are not placed by then then the FAA must give a written statement of no placement.

Article 124 section 7 states :

" If a priority placement status candidate is not placed in the vacancy, the Agency shall prepare a written narrative statement listing all
reasons for non-placement. The Agency shall submit such written narrative to the employee's Service Area Director with a copy to the
employee and the Union at the employee's current facility within seven (7) days of a non-placement determination. "

so if a placement is made a the selected facility under NCEPT this doesn’t apply for the A124 applicant ?

Why not ?

Why would placements be made via NCEPT that supersede A124 ??

What’s the point of A124 if it’s completely disregarded when NCEPT placements are made?

Article 124 section 7 states :

" If a priority placement status candidate is not placed in the vacancy, the Agency shall prepare a written narrative statement listing all
reasons for non-placement. The Agency shall submit such written narrative to the employee's Service Area Director with a copy to the
employee and the Union at the employee's current facility within seven (7) days of a non-placement determination. "

so if a placement is made a the selected facility under NCEPT this doesn’t apply for the A124 applicant ?

Why not ?

Why would placements be made via NCEPT that supersede A124 ??

What’s the point of A124 if it’s completely disregarded when NCEPT placements are made?
Maybe NCEPT was really made to get around A124 and having to hire douchebags that couldn’t otherwise get out of their facilities.

Back
Top Bottom