May (Q2) 2021

Fuckin a right?

not like I haven’t certified 5 trainees in 3 years so far ?‍♂️

Good news is we’ll likely be fat af by the next panel
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems very unlikely y'all will be fat for at least another year being that average checkout is over 1.5 years and you'd need 2 people to certify without losing anyone but there's only 1 cpcit3 and 2 cpcit1's. Once those cpcit0's start checking out though, you might be golden

I support anyone who tries the 12 month trick. My best advice would be to try to find another government job in the meantime. Even if it’s processing passport applications if you live in a bigger city. It will give you a federal paycheck in the meantime and you won’t have to start/restart the TSP and stuff.
If you have a four year degree you qualify for way more federal job then you probably ever thought you did, and lots of agencies hire some “off the street” just like ATC . Experiment and try to find something cool in the meantime, maybe you will never go back.

I support anyone who tries the 12 month trick. My best advice would be to try to find another government job in the meantime. Even if it’s processing passport applications if you live in a bigger city. It will give you a federal paycheck in the meantime and you won’t have to start/restart the TSP and stuff.
If you have a four year degree you qualify for way more federal job then you probably ever thought you did, and lots of agencies hire some “off the street” just like ATC . Experiment and try to find something cool in the meantime, maybe you will never go back.
*whistles nonchalantly* *looks at southern Florida*

Go do tsa for a year. Respect my authority

Good news is we’ll likely be fat af by the next panel
Honestly being surprised they're even having this panel, the one after this could be a while out.

Funny enough, remember when they tried panels monthly and gave up back to quarterly, now probably annually until training catches up.

The projected national average goes upwards with certifications, right? If there are multiple certs done next week before the cutoff, that average ticks upwards?

The projected national average goes upwards with certifications, right? If there are multiple certs done next week before the cutoff, that average ticks upwards?
A cert will turn the trainees value (82.1) into a CPCs value (100) in the national projected formula. That’s 1 data point in a sea of 10000 though. Don’t even bother looking until they publish the 4/28 ppt. Who knows what the new training data will change.

Next week?? Wait till you see the drastic change in staffing work book.. the whole reason why the deadline was extended...admins have been sitting at home for months and haven’t updated staffing work book in a year ?

A cert will turn the trainees value (82.1) into a CPCs value (100) in the national projected formula. That’s 1 data point in a sea of 10000 though. Don’t even bother looking until they publish the 4/28 ppt. Who knows what the new training data will change.
Depends though because not all trainees are created equal. Trainees count as the same percentage of a cpc as their facilities success rate when it comes to projected. For example, a trainee at n90 goes from being 35% to 100% of a cpc in the projection while a a trainee who CPC's at PNS doesn't change the projected number at all because they have a 100% success rate

Depends though because not all trainees are created equal. Trainees count as the same percentage of a cpc as their facilities success rate when it comes to projected. For example, a trainee at n90 goes from being 35% to 100% of a cpc in the projection while a a trainee who CPC's at PNS doesn't change the projected number at all because they have a 100% success rate
Key word: “National”

Back
Top Bottom