May (Q3) 2022

The ncept mou clearly says that the whole program is for the health of the NAS. From the agency perspective, they don’t want short staffed facilities. But the whole ranking thing, is all about networking. That’s why there is no rhyme or reason usually of the rankings. Make sure the ATM knows your name, the facrep, and have someone from that facility go and vouch for you with the ATM and facrep the week of ranking. If you do this, I think you will have a high chance of getting where you want to be.
Doesn’t work

Ranking lists are controlled at the local level. Selections are made by the Agency’s Selecting Official. Comments are redacted by the DOTs FOIA officials. None of these people have ever met each other and none of them ask the Union’s President anything.

sounds like u have it all figured out!

Who is “they?” I’ve known some lazy fucking facreps and atms and you think there is some grand coordinated conspiracy nationally as to who goes where let alone why they get to go there? Give me a fucking break

the inimitable collective THEY.

Doesn’t work
I was ranked number 3 out of 21 for an up/down. The only person from a center. The only thing I did was called the atm and gave them a little bit of info about myself and asked various questions about the operation. Literally sounded like the dude had no interest in talking to me. I was ranked number 3.

I was ranked number 3 out of 21 for an up/down. The only person from a center. The only thing I did was called the atm and gave them a little bit of info about myself and asked various questions about the operation. Literally sounded like the dude had no interest in talking to me. I was ranked number 3.

damn why u braggin about that Center privilege

Anyone herd about possible dates for the next NCEPT and if they will be having the same rules for round 1 and 2?

Because being liked should have even the slightest bit of influence on who gets to transfer.

No really
It shouldn’t, I agree. Unfortunately we are a team sport. if you are unliked, why would you expect anyone to put you at the top of the list of a group of people they have the choice to work with?

Because being liked should have even the slightest bit of influence on who gets to transfer.

No really

I find this amusing. The career field is small and people always know somebody. Why rank someone they may have heard is obnoxious to deal with or just a shit bag versus ranking someone they know nothing about higher?

I've known people passed over because their reputation precedes them. Karma honestly.

I find this amusing. The career field is small and people always know somebody. Why rank someone they may have heard is obnoxious to deal with or just a shit bag versus ranking someone they know nothing about higher?

I've known people passed over because their reputation precedes them. Karma honestly.
And we all like and dislike different people. Most people would have a good/bad reputation based on who gets talked to or what rumors spread. Does that mean your career should be stifled because fuckface talked to Jim instead of Joe about you?

Anyone have insight on potentional recourse for a late TOL receipt (June 8th) affecting release date? Or is "agreed upon" date by ATMs not official, therefore can be changed until the FOL? Thanks

Anyone have insight on potentional recourse for a late TOL receipt (June 8th) affecting release date? Or is "agreed upon" date by ATMs not official, therefore can be changed until the FOL? Thanks
As long as the date is inside the release parameters for the panel I don’t think you would have a valid claim.

Back
Top Bottom