1st QTR 2018

Pay close attention to the "selected for transfer" language.
The email from the NEB says:

"The National Centralized Employee Placement Team (NCEPT) is meeting to discuss procedures for implementation of the MOU and consideration of employee requested reassignments to these facilities."

I guess I could see it two ways. As @breakaway2000 said, they are just discussing how to handle next panel

Or the way I read that language is they've opened it up for LAX and A80 and are going back through the ERRs to those places and picking up additional people.

But that could just be wishful thinking since I have an ERR to LAX

Let's get this thread back on track and ignore the troll. When can we expect the next facility priority list??

Does anyone know what the difference between Committed ATCS Outbound (SWB) and Placement List Outbounds (ERR, Hardship)? Columns T & U.
Maybe its simple but my brain can't comprehend this right now, any help appreciated.

Does anyone know what the difference between Committed ATCS Outbound (SWB) and Placement List Outbounds (ERR, Hardship)? Columns T & U.
Maybe its simple but my brain can't comprehend this right now, any help appreciated.
Placement list outbound is just a filler for someone that has been selected. You'll move to a committed outbound as you progress through the process.

Here's the current facility priority list. It seems almost comical seeing so many low level facilities near the top of the list.
Current stats
404 eligible releases from 140 facilities

When you remove N90/C90/A80/LAX
400 eligible slots on the first pass
289 additional slots on the 2nd pass

Of the 400 eligible slots, only 168 are from 10-12 facilities with almost half (83) coming from ZNY. Only 22 slots are from 10-12 terminal facilities.

If they allowed 10-12's to be staffed to 100% projected, an additional 710 eligible slots would be created.

It was their goal all along to progress to a point where 10-12's would be staffed to 100% projected. It might not be this panel, but I'd imagine that will be the next rule change in the NCEPT evolution.

Attachments

• OCTOBER PRIORITY LIST.pdf
    370.2 KB · Views: 247
I'm kinda confused now. MJ just updated a new priority list that is dated 8/31/17. Yours says October priority list breakaway. Which one is the most current?

Back
Top Bottom