MJ

Administrator
Staff member
Submission Deadline: Nov 13, 2017
Panel: Dec 14, 2017

Attachments

• ncept dec.pdf
    76.6 KB · Views: 549
Does that mean they are going to have a bid for them like N90/C90? Or just a priority release during NCEPT rounds.

Plenty of interest in A80. No interest at all in what wording will be changed so as to not allow any movement from folks not from an 8+.

Wait, you're referring to ERRs there. Not the MOU. Yeah, I'd take A80, but I'd be number 3-4 or so to get to go with all the other ERRs put in to there. A long road ahead with no end in sight.
MOU above doesn't state a level limit. If you network better then the others that have in there, you never know... Could be A80 bound in 3 months.

So do you still have to be selected on NCEPT? Or is this going to be a bid like C90/N90?
The NEB email said NCEPT is meeting for consideration of employees with ERRs to A80/LAX. The present tense to me means possible additional selections. Am I just reading into it?

The NEB email said NCEPT is meeting for consideration of employees with ERRs to A80/LAX. The present tense to me means possible additional selections. Am I just reading into it?
I'd say probably reading into it a little bit. They're probably discussing how it'll be implemented next panel especially since both just picked up a healthy amount.

I'd say probably reading into it a little bit. They're probably discussing how it'll be implemented next panel especially since both just picked up a healthy amount.
But at the same time I could see them meeting quickly to consider a slew of candidates with the timing of the MOU

A80/LAX MOU
The level 8 and above portion wasn't agreed to by the union and agency.

Attachments

• IMG_0743.PNG
    IMG_0743.PNG
    492.4 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom