3rd Quarter 2017

Hearing selections are already in!

I heard some calls were made to my ATM but didn't know that they were going to make selections already. Isn't the panel run 14-15th and results posted on 16th?

Say what?

The meeting isn't even until next Thursday/Friday. Are you saying that the manager ranking lists have been submitted?

This is what I am guessing was meant as well. I know my NATCA rep got a text today from a gaining facility asking about me before they finalized their ranking list.

Yeah I'm saying they've ranked up eligible one and submitted the order of who they want, but yes panel is 14th I was hoping the selections would be posted that day like last panel.

Yeah I'm saying they've ranked up eligible one and submitted the order of who they want, but yes panel is 14th I was hoping the selections would be posted that day like last panel.

Yeah I noted that too about last panel, and that would be great

Still would be nice to see that dang list.... my manager is nice but not that "nice"

Already asked mine as well, he said hell no. About 4 panels back when you could see the list, as well as a lot of people's SSN, scared him off of the ides of letting us see it.

That’s not true. I know they are making phone calls off of their list I am inquiring about. I just don’t know how many people are on it. I believe they can pick up 1 under the “staff to 100%” rule

That’s not true. They can staff to 100% and I know they are making phone calls off of their list I am inquiring about. I just don’t know how many people are on it.
Sorry I thought you meant for eligible to select from priority list and whatnot... If you go to the reference page, you can see the rough estimate of staffing.

Thanks, I’m more referring to the list of eligible ERR’s for this panel. Just wondering how many “eligible” people have ERR’s in to SEA for this panel. We have a shot to leave but someone else has paperwork into SEA and us being eligible to leave is dependent on them not getting SEA. I hate that I’m rooting against other people with this process to get what I want.

I’m assuming the information I want can only be found on the Manager’s Ranking Lists but only people with cool managers seem to be seeing what is on this list right now :)

Thanks, I’m more referring to the list of eligible ERR’s for this panel. Just wondering how many “eligible” people have ERR’s in to SEA for this panel. We have a shot to leave but someone else has paperwork into SEA and us being eligible to leave is dependent on them not getting SEA. I hate that I’m rooting against other people with this process to get what I want.

I’m assuming the information I want can only be found on the Manager’s Ranking Lists but only people with cool managers seem to be seeing what is on this list right now :)
Its a very desired facility, I imagine the list is long and plentiful and don't know how many it would take to get to 100.

Also, as of April, they were 26/26 cpcs with 1 trainee. Only one projected out... So they are probably very close to 100%

Also, as of April, they were 26/26 cpcs with 1 trainee. Only one projected out... So they are probably very close to 100%

From messing around with the PPT, it appears SEA can only grab 1 before they would be projected over 100%. This is based off info from the PPT generate May 30

Back
Top Bottom