April (Q2) 2019

March 27 it will be run. After that the numbers are locked in. ‘X’ facility can let 2 go, and come 28th someone checks out... still can only let 2 go.

It looks like there is an enroute class that places on the 25th. Will the facilities chosen effect the selections for the panel?

Cardsmall most likely, the NCEPT list is published on the 27th, so I wouldn't be surprised to see spots from that class filling possible spots on the NCEPT list.

So since our SF-50S aren't getting updated until the raise is finalized, if I were to get picked up on this panel and transferred before the raise gets through, would I not get the 50% on the go? I hope they would have it done before any of us are transferred, but stranger things have happened.

So since our SF-50S aren't getting updated until the raise is finalized, if I were to get picked up on this panel and transferred before the raise gets through, would I not get the 50% on the go? I hope they would have it done before any of us are transferred, but stranger things have happened.
Even as a CAT1 that's about 4 months away, I can't imagine they keep the SF50s at bay that long

Just waiting for the Administration to sign it essentially, the pay charts are put in some places and OMB said it's in the final stages. Should be a non-factor for people on this upcoming panel.

Just waiting for the Administration to sign it essentially, the pay charts are put in some places and OMB said it's in the final stages. Should be a non-factor for people on this upcoming panel.
That's what I figured, buy I was genuinely curious if for some reason it did drag on for months. Ultimately I would still accept the transfer even if it meant staying at my current pay until it was figured out.

DL0509 I wouldn't expect it to go beyond the end of April truthfully, that's giving room for them to deal with premium pay schedules such as ours.

Anyone going to be able to post the the new Status And Priority listings on here? Since they want to come out on my day off.

Back
Top Bottom