April (Q2) 2019

I just looked at it like 10 minutes ago and the priority list wasn't updated yet. Just the ppt. I think the priority list usually gets updated a day after the ppt

I just looked at it like 10 minutes ago and the priority list wasn't updated yet. Just the ppt. I think the priority list usually gets updated a day after the ppt

Are the numbers on the PPT exactly the same as what will be on the Priority Placement list when it updates, or are further adjustments made in any way?

Quest it has to go through a decision lense then some HR voodoo involving a virgin chicken...that's what pumps out the priority list for NCEPT.

Lol, makes sense. So the the final list (mainly possible gains and losses) could be different than what we see on the PPT today?

It shouldn't be by all concerns, but it will be in aspects, this is so vague an answer to your question that I'm putting in for a supe bid.

Some facilities could see an additional possible loss/gain or changes to their ERR category depending on the HR voodoo. The ranking list is completely determined by a decision criteria laid out in the NCEPT SOP which you can find on the KSN site. Best way to go about is hope for the best and prepare for nothing to change.

It shouldn't be by all concerns, but it will be in aspects, this is so vague an answer to your question that I'm putting in for a supe bid.

Some facilities could see an additional possible loss/gain or changes to their ERR category depending on the HR voodoo. The ranking list is completely determined by a decision criteria laid out in the NCEPT SOP which you can find on the KSN site. Best way to go about is hope for the best and prepare for nothing to change.
Gains and losses will stay the same. The only thing that changes is facility priority rankings.
There is no change, the gains and losses and category will be the same as displayed on the ppt and the ppt doesn't display rankings - that is unique to the priority list.

I'm a little confused. When I'm on the ksn website do I want to be looking at the "Facility Status and Priority" numbers, or the PPT numbers for possible gains/losses? Because the numbers are wildly different between the two sources and even March to current on the PPT is way different.

I'm a little confused. When I'm on the ksn website do I want to be looking at the "Facility Status and Priority" numbers, or the PPT numbers for possible gains/losses? Because the numbers are wildly different between the two sources and even March to current on the PPT is way different.
The ppt is titled current (April) and the priority list is titled march which is for last month. The April priority should be out any day now and will say April and will match the ppt for gains and losses

How do you log into that ksn page? Interested in looking at the list.

Back
Top Bottom