December (Q1) 2020

I'm on RDO tomorrow of course. Is someone going to post the selections on this site or do I really need to wait til I can get to an FAA computer on Saturday to check KSN?

Found out I didn’t get chosen. My facility could release 1. The guy that was picked up was a lesser priority than my requests. When I went to NATCA office this afternoon to ask how he got picked up over me they said it was because he contributed more to the PAC than I did?!?!??? I heard the silly rumors on here that NATCA sees the list first and crosses off non members and then they started doing the same if you didn’t contribute to the PAC. I’m sure that’s all BS but is my PAC contribution some sort of tie breaker??? I’m not upset that the guy got picked up. He wanted to be closer to his family and I like my facility just wanted a new environment. Just wanted some clarification to this if anyone had heard anything. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread and others. It’s been very useful and entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom