Enroute Class pass rate

There’s literally more effort put into NOT solving the problem than it would take to just fucking fix things.

Problem with solving the problem is that someone will be required to make a decision and be held accountable for that decision, as much as the government can be held accountable for a decision. People don’t want to do that.

Just like the scammers who put more effort into getting out of working traffic, instead of just working and being done with it.

Question- received my start date this morning but it isn’t going to work for personal reasons, I am wondering if anyone had to defer for a good reason and if so how quickly did your rep get back to you with other dates?
Start date for the academy? Or online training? Didnt they talk to you over the phone?

regardless, call them first thing in the morning. Every rep and situation is gonna be different, so what others did doesn't matter

There’s literally more effort put into NOT solving the problem than it would take to just fucking fix things.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Absolute garbage. Union needs to collaborate on this. The application pool is apparently strong for ZJX which is why they won’t open up a bid. What do they do?….they hire a guy from 711 and send him where current controllers are applying. What a fucking joke.
Pretty much

Pretty much
Absolute garbage. Union needs to collaborate on this. The application pool is apparently strong for ZJX which is why they won’t open up a bid. What do they do?….they hire a guy from 711 and send him where current controllers are applying. What a fucking joke.
Yeah I mean I agree with 100% what you’re saying. I think this last ncept showed over 30 people wanting to go there eligible to be to be released from a facility? yet all the AGs get to go there. Unfortunately a lot of the things this agency does is a joke.

Yeah I mean I agree with 100% what you’re saying. I think this last ncept showed over 30 people wanting to go there eligible to be to be released from a facility? yet all the AGs get to go there. Unfortunately a lot of the things this agency does is a joke.
Yea. Do the math. So far 8 cpcs have been selected off the ncept for that facility and 20 plus kids off the street,who could be your next supervisor, are slated to go…and that number is rising.

4 out of the 9 passed, one of the ones that passed resigned. Word on the street is that the 3 that are left are going to ZJX, ZJX, ZFW
Did the person that quit, resign for something like medical or family reasons, or something like "nah I don't wanna do this?" Can't imagine working that hard just to quit unless they had another job with ATC-like pay potential

Back
Top Bottom