February (Q2) 2023

Not today, China.
I’m fucking crying right now hahahahahahaha

Pissed we shot down one of their “balloons” over Montainya today.

NATCA and the Agency can take away our breaks. They can force us on mandatory OT. They can threaten to remove our Wi-Fi. But they cannot take away from us our ability to gather as one cohesive unit and completely berate someone for making a simple typo.

Thanks for the info lads. One more question; If I’ve got paperwork in for a place that is showing 3 possible gains, and there are 6 people total with paperwork in eligible to go, I just have to be ranked in the top 3 on the managers list, and those first 3 including me will go round one?

Thanks for the info lads. One more question; If I’ve got paperwork in for a place that is showing 3 possible gains, and there are 6 people total with paperwork in eligible to go, I just have to be ranked in the top 3 on the managers list, and those first 3 including me will go round one?
Possibly… lots of factors but mainly it depends if your facility releases enough people in front of you that would then make you ineligible to be released.

Assuming no one at your facility has in for a higher priority spot, or that even if you rank 6th, that they top three at that facility weren’t already drafted. Short answer, it’s really hard to predict

Possibly… lots of factors but mainly it depends if your facility releases enough people in front of you that would then make you ineligible to be released.

Assuming no one at your facility has in for a higher priority spot, or that even if you rank 6th, that they top three at that facility weren’t already drafted. Short answer, it’s really hard to predict

Damn, yeah seems like no way to know. I love ncept

Back
Top Bottom