February (Q2) 2023

Thanks for the info lads. One more question; If I’ve got paperwork in for a place that is showing 3 possible gains, and there are 6 people total with paperwork in eligible to go, I just have to be ranked in the top 3 on the managers list, and those first 3 including me will go round one?
This sounds like a *dynamic decision if I’ve ever heard one.

I've been talking to my NCEPT rep and she said she can access the ranking list after the panel and I asked her if I could just get the list straight from her instead of going the FOIA route. Waiting on a reply.

Here's a hypothetical lets say you're at a facility that can release more than have ERRs out, one facility you've put in for is confirmed they are picking up one person. You have it on good authority the ATM has ranked you number one on their ranking list. Hypothetically, would you allow yourself to become...excited?

Here's a hypothetical lets say you're at a facility that can release more than have ERRs out, one facility you've put in for is confirmed they are picking up one person. You have it on good authority the ATM has ranked you number one on their ranking list. Hypothetically, would you allow yourself to become...excited?
Yes and no. They still may skip over you and select the #2 controller due to dynamic decisions or PAC contributions.

Back
Top Bottom