General Questions

Like if your facility has 3 people waiting on release dates from ncept and you get selected for a supe bid and there’s space to release all of you. Your date can’t be before the people who got selected first.
This is true per the NRP. What does “not bound by NCEPT” mean then

This is true per the NRP. What does “not bound by NCEPT” mean then
Yeah idk sorry I thought you had quoted me. Double mid brain.

Do you know if it matters if they are in training or not? The NRP applies to all controllers?

Yeah idk sorry I thought you had quoted me. Double mid brain.

Do you know if it matters if they are in training or not? The NRP applies to all controllers?
Honestly they should’nt even be allowed to be selected while in training. They won’t select you for an ERR but they’ll promote you? If they put the trainee in front cuz they don’t count for staffing then call your RVP.

Honestly they should’nt even be allowed to be selected while in training. They won’t select you for an ERR but they’ll promote you? If they put the trainee in front cuz they don’t count for staffing then call your RVP.
Thanks for the info

Let’s say you apply to 2 facilities for ERR and each manager ranks you as their number one pick their respective facility, how is it decided which facility you would go to? Do you get multiple TOLs?

Let’s say you apply to 2 facilities for ERR and each manager ranks you as their number one pick their respective facility, how is it decided which facility you would go to? Do you get multiple TOLs?
It goes by the facility priority list. The higher priority facility selects first and if you were selected you would not be eligible when it was the second facility's turn and they would go to their #2 ranked person.

It goes by the facility priority list. The higher priority facility selects first and if you were selected you would not be eligible when it was the second facility's turn and they would go to their #2 ranked person.

So basically facility with priority 1 picks their #1 person, then facility with priority 2 picks their #1 person or does facility with priority 1 pick #1-3 (let’s say they can pick up 3) then it goes to facility with priority 2?

So basically facility with priority 1 picks their #1 person, then facility with priority 2 picks their #1 person or does facility with priority 1 pick #1-3 (let’s say they can pick up 3) then it goes to facility with priority 2?
Facility 1 picks their #1 to their max. The facility 2 picks #1 to their max. After every selection, the facility numbers are all updated.

They will go off of the numbers they pull in the coming weeks. For now y’all can release one, but someone could sup up or retire and now you can’t. But if they pull the numbers and then a person retires, you’ll still be able to release one.

NCEPT is based on the January 26th PPT. Once that is published, the numbers are finalized.
So lets say someone already has a TOL and is waiting on there FOL for tmu. Ncept ajorns and said person gets a FOL before the Ncept selectee gets an offer, do both get to go?

So lets say someone already has a TOL and is waiting on there FOL for tmu. Ncept ajorns and said person gets a FOL before the Ncept selectee gets an offer, do both get to go?
If they have a TOL they should already be placed under the "Placement List Outbound" column. Once the FOL is signed, they go to the committed column. Both are weighted the same.

Once the PPT numbers are finalized nothing can change them. You could have half your facility retire the day before the panel and you could still be eligible for release as long as you were eligible on the PPT.

On the NCEPT panel I got selected on we were just barely eligible for 1 release for both AOB and projected staffing. A couple days after the numbers were finalized we had someone resign on the spot for personal reasons and my ATM threw a shit fit trying to get our numbers updated. He was a real piece of shit but he failed because the rules are the rules. Definitely one of the positives of NCEPT, you know what to expect. This was all before the Dynamic Decisions era of NCEPT though

Once the PPT numbers are finalized nothing can change them. You could have half your facility retire the day before the panel and you could still be eligible for release as long as you were eligible on the PPT.

On the NCEPT panel I got selected on we were just barely eligible for 1 release for both AOB and projected staffing. A couple days after the numbers were finalized we had someone resign on the spot for personal reasons and my ATM threw a shit fit trying to get our numbers updated. He was a real piece of shit but he failed because the rules are the rules. Definitely one of the positives of NCEPT, you know what to expect. This was all before the Dynamic Decisions era of NCEPT though
We had 3 retirements hit during the panel I got selected on (June 2021) and It would have tanked our numbers but the ppt has been locked in already.

Back
Top Bottom