How is Training Initiative going in your building?

It's starts with the local FacRep and I've said stuff over and over again but ?‍♂️
Exactly. Then run for election and point to all the problems with the current facrep. But that comes from knowing exactly how things should be and then educating people. But people don’t like that.

Exactly. Then run for election and point to all the problems with the current facrep. But that comes from knowing exactly how things should be and then educating people. But people don’t like that.
At this point the short term solution is that the rep needs to tell management to knock it off. Staying quiet about it is BS.

Again if they need to "make up" the time and the training is good... Get your ass in there. If it's shit training than that is what the leave impediment is for....

It's starts with the local FacRep and I've said stuff over and over again but ?‍♂️

NATCA is not the answer. Any shred of credibility they still had died during the Covid fiasco. NATCA as we knew it is functionally extinct like the Yangtze River Dolphin. There may be a couple good reps left in the wild, but the population as a whole is no longer viable.

2022 NATCA reminds me of the Russian military in Ukraine; losing on all fronts. The Railroad employees just got a 24% pay raise. That's after the pilots got the same. Slava Ukraini! ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom