July 2020

It's mostly good news for those stuck in lower level facilities I imagine.
First time in a year that a place I want to go can pickup and my facility can release.

Damn NCEPT tease! Too bad that other guy has in for N90 and will turn it down after selection.....

But in all seriousness good luck! Hate the stress of NCEPT time.
Thanks man. There are people who do have in for a large poorly staffed tracon at my facility. So yeah I’m probably screwed.

Thanks man. There are people who do have in for a large poorly staffed tracon at my facility. So yeah I’m probably screwed.
Oh damn norcal loves smuff guys too from the past ncept panels i've seen. Either way good luck. Hopefully your facility is higher ranked.

So is this good news or bad news for people trying to get out of somewhere like ZNY?
The good new is that ZNY has the largest amount of hardship releases in the country, I think it was to 40 in the last 4 years. So I would try that route, them and ZOA have the markets cornered on hardships.

The good new is that ZNY has the largest amount of hardship releases in the country, I think it was to 40 in the last 4 years. So I would try that route, them and ZOA have the markets cornered on hardships.
I’m trying to get to LGA or JFK so I don’t think a hardship would work for me :/

So on the NCEPT data executed day of July 1..... what data is executed on that day? What numbers are ran?

Pretty much it's a PPT (priority placement tool) updated with the SWB (staffing workbook) numbers for the NCEPT panel. Creates a facility priority list.

Pretty much it's a PPT (priority placement tool) updated with the SWB (staffing workbook) numbers for the NCEPT panel. Creates a facility priority list.
So the chart that has possible losses that was posted is basically useless when they re run the numbers. They changed the dates which allowed my building to no longer release people due to the retirement.

Back
Top Bottom