July 2020

It’s a column they added when they started using the temporary rules. It indicates which facilities can get people under those rules. The possible gains column is based on normal rules.
So under the current rules they will be using then those are the only facilities that can receive people this round then?

If you’ve got a target of 0 why would they transfer people? Where or how does that NCEPT target number come from and how is it calculated? Maybe I’m not understanding it correctly.

Extenuating circumstances, such as nepotism.

The NCEPT target is staffing for facilities below 30% CPC/DEV ratio and under 85% PROJECTED AOB CPCs.

Extenuating circumstances, such as nepotism.

The NCEPT target is staffing for facilities below 30% CPC/DEV ratio and under 85% PROJECTED AOB CPCs.
So basically just the New York Radar facilities.
selecting up To 85% (NCEPT Target) is gone, it’s now back to natl avg. Everything is 12 months because it makes no sense to move people in 3 months while OJTI is suspended.
Explain yourself!!!

What is the National Average currently?
Current is 81.4%; Projected is 91.9% (June, 2020 PPT).
The July one is available on KSN, but I do not have access to that at the moment.

Which of these percentages are being used to determine releases, I’m unsure of.

The July one is available on KSN, but I do not have access to that at the moment.

How can there be a projected average

But it your facility says it can release X amount of people, then it should be able to release that amount right? And your name should show up on the manager ranking list?

It’s a joke because there no certifications happening
That’s why they changed all the releases for this round to 12 months, To account for the delay. Not saying it’s going to completely unfuck the situation but it should help.
But it your facility says it can release X amount of people, then it should be able to release that amount right? And your name should show up on the manager ranking list?
As long as your facility can release one (Possible losses) and the facility you want can pickup (possible gains) you’ll show up on the list for them.

Back
Top Bottom