July 2020

So the PPT uses national average as the line for gains and the ncept list was using the vague temporary rules to calculate theirs. Maybe that’s the difference? I don’t think they are keeping that part of it up to date.

On the KSN website at work, ZDC has 13 gains to the National Average on the priority placement tool, but the facility priority status list on the “possible gains” column (which suppose to be the national average too) says 11 gains. So it doesn’t match up

On the KSN website at work, ZDC has 13 gains to the National Average on the priority placement tool, but the facility priority status list on the “possible gains” column (which suppose to be the national average too) says 11 gains. So it doesn’t match up
Maybe the extra two gains would put them over the 30% trainee/CPC ratio? If that’s a thing this round lol.

Maybe the extra two gains would put them over the 30% trainee/CPC ratio? If that’s a thing this round lol.

i tried to calculate that for a couple places that were close and the possible gains numbers didn’t match up and it didn’t add up. Though it wasn’t for Zdc.

What are manager rankings?
Managers get a list of all eligible people (can be released etc) with ERRs into their facility. They then rank them over a week or so. NCEPT then uses them for placement. I haven’t heard of ncept deviating from those rankings, but sometimes staffing won’t allow their number one pick happen etc.

Seeing manager lists don’t publish until tomorrow and close the 17th.. anyone confirm? Different from post at the beginning of the thread

After going over the priority list it looks like there’s only roughly a dozen facilities that can pick people up. Should be a small selection list

After going over the priority list it looks like there’s only roughly a dozen facilities that can pick people up. Should be a small selection list
D01 can pick up like ten.... There's probably more available slots than you realize. Did you factor in the facilities that can staff to 100%?

There is no legitimate reason to assume that, outside of extenuating circumstances, the panel will staff more than the NCEPT target.
yeah seems like whoever said the 85% rule was out was trolling or heard wrong.

yeah seems like whoever said the 85% rule was out was trolling or heard wrong.
If you’ve got a target of 0 why would they transfer people? Where or how does that NCEPT target number come from and how is it calculated? Maybe I’m not understanding it correctly.

If you’ve got a target of 0 why would they transfer people? Where or how does that NCEPT target number come from and how is it calculated? Maybe I’m not understanding it correctly.
It’s a column they added when they started using the temporary rules. It indicates which facilities can get people under those rules. The possible gains column is based on normal rules.

Back
Top Bottom