June 2018

Two controllers apply to facility X. How does the NCEPT panel pick who leaves? I have a feeling I'll be skipped over again by someone who just put in paperwork for this panel. While I've had it in for a year. I had senority over the last controller who left.

Two controllers apply to facility X. How does the NCEPT panel pick who leaves? I have a feeling I'll be skipped over again by someone who just put in paperwork for this panel. While I've had it in for a year. I had senority over the last controller who left.
Facility X's ATM will rank all the eligible errs into his facility and that ranking will determine who of those two controllers gets to go

Facility X's ATM will rank all the eligible errs into his facility and that ranking will determine who of those two controllers gets to go
Thanks for the reply Dolan. So who ever sucks up the most wins? Looks like Im staying at my facility for life.

There are other ways out depending on your desperation and integrity, but yeah for err's you're correct
I'll keep applying. It's all I can do. Just sucks trying to move up. To work towards that high 3. Then newly certified cpcs end up leaving. I've never been one to suck up so....N90? ?

I'll keep applying. It's all I can do. Just sucks trying to move up. To work towards that high 3. Then newly certified cpcs end up leaving. I've never been one to suck up so....N90? ?
I get what you're saying but you don't have to legitimately suck up for the Facility X ATM and/or NATCA rep to not hate you.

I get what you're saying but you don't have to legitimately suck up for the Facility X ATM and/or NATCA rep to not hate you.
I've been visiting the facilities and talking with both the rep and ATM. Who knows it might be my turn to bounce.

I've never had a problem before, but all of a sudden I "don't have permission to view this folder (NCEPT)" on KSN..... Does that mean it's being updated, or actually got booted?

Looking for the ones released from ZME if anyone gets the list before it gets posted on here. Gracias

Back
Top Bottom