• JuneNCEPT-2.png
    JuneNCEPT-2.png
    265.3 KB · Views: 384
  • JuneNCEPT-3.png
    JuneNCEPT-3.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 350
  • Selections NCEPT Jun 18 redacted.pdf
    97.8 KB · Views: 182
One of ours declined in December and got picked again today. Good for him. Me and the other 6 people trying to leave here are glad there are no consequences for him..............................................
Just wait till he declines again... what a great system

So my facility had someone recently check out about 3 weeks ago and with that person we would be able to lose someone. However the ATM "forgot" to put the new cpc in the workbook until today after prodding by our facrep. The facility I'm hoping to go to has possible gains but am I just screwed now from this panel because of the workbook issue?

So somehow this got sorted out and I got selected this round. Pretty excited.

So I was selected this round, cat 1. My ATM talked to me yesterday and told me not to be too set on that 90 day release, cause there’s potentially another CPC leaving our facility (hardship or supervisor selection) and the paperwork is in the works right now. He says he’s got to see if the extra loss would make me cat 2. The way I see it is that I was selected as a cat 1 and whatever happens after the board doesn’t matter. Has anyone had anything similar happen? Does he have any grounds to give me a 12 month release?

So I was selected this round, cat 1. My ATM talked to me yesterday and told me not to be too set on that 90 day release, cause there’s potentially another CPC leaving our facility (hardship or supervisor selection) and the paperwork is in the works right now. He says he’s got to see if the extra loss would make me cat 2. The way I see it is that I was selected as a cat 1 and whatever happens after the board doesn’t matter. Has anyone had anything similar happen? Does he have any grounds to give me a 12 month release?
You are correct in your thinking. Your ATM won't be able to do that. Hell, the hardship could've happened on 5/24/18 (a day after the PPT locks) and you'd still get your Cat 1 release. At best he can attempt to file a deviation, but the odds of that getting approved are microscopic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom