March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual downloaded version had too many sheets in it so I just copied and pasted it into a blank sheet so it could post

Attachments

• Manual PPT.xlsx
    96.4 KB · Views: 173
Just found out that there was some big issue with all ERR paperwork agency wide. To be considered for the next panel you have to withdraw your ERRs with the appropriate HR first, then resubmit your paperwork by 2/10 to make it for the 3/2 panel.

I respect you. Shoot your shot.

Just found out that there was some big issue with all ERR paperwork agency wide. To be considered for the next panel you have to withdraw your ERRs with the appropriate HR first, then resubmit your paperwork by 2/10 to make it for the 3/2 panel.

10/10

*Slow clap* Well played BNFaz, well played.

No changes to the temporary rules this panel except they wont be counting Dev 3s in the CPC/Dev ratio.

No changes to the temporary rules this panel except they wont be counting Dev 3s in the CPC/Dev ratio.

As in, any D3 are not reflected on either side of the ratio? I bet there are a lot of lower-level facilities where the bulk of trainees are D3... interesting to see how that affects things.

As in, any D3 are not reflected on either side of the ratio? I bet there are a lot of lower-level facilities where the bulk of trainees are D3... interesting to see how that affects things.
My guess is if a trainee is D3 you don’t count towards the 30% ratio

Level 4 and 5 only has D3 and CPC... So it'll be (almost) impossible for them to reach the more than 30% trainee ratio if D3 doesn't count towards that (unless their AG numbers are outrageous.)
Level 6-8 don't have the D1 band.
All told, it'll result in lower level facilities being able to gain bodies when they wouldn't have been eligible (without extenuating circumstances) the last few panels.
Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to look at it in depth to see what it works change.

Level 4 and 5 only has D3 and CPC... So it'll be (almost) impossible for them to reach the more than 30% trainee ratio if D3 doesn't count towards that (unless their AG numbers are outrageous.)
All told, it'll result in lower level facilities being able to gain bodies when they wouldn't have been eligible (without extenuating circumstances) the last few panels.

Didn’t facilities over the 30% trainee ratio still picked up people in the past couple NCEPT’s?

Most low level facilities are not projected below 85 because they get inbounds from other placement sources

Most low level facilities are not projected below 85 because they get inbounds from other placement sources
But there is about 60 facilities level 4-8 that have 30% and greater trainee ratio. But only one of those is below 85, and nine are below 90.
So instead of two requirements keeping them from getting ERR placements, now there might only be one :)
It's all guess work anyway since NCEPT members never stick to any of their guidelines anymore.

Level 4 and 5 only has D3 and CPC... So it'll be (almost) impossible for them to reach the more than 30% trainee ratio

I believe you're forgetting the AG payband, academy placements are a big part. Not as big as some facs want them to be, but big enough.

After the PPT updates tomorrow, with the facility placement list update again prior to the meeting or is it set?

So the PPT gets run twice this month? Isn’t that unusual?

It's run at the end of the month regardless and I think for every ncept panel. I think he was referring to the ncept priority list.

There’s an asterisk by that date I remember seeing too I believe. Not sure what it signifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom