March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple facilities have messed up numbers on the latest PPT titled "March NCEPT"
I sent out some messages and was informed that it's being looked at and will be fixed. Something to do with EOD dates in Staffing Workbook.

Still a little confused. LAX says it can gain 1. Is that up to 85% and then they are done? Or can they continue to receive people? My facility can release 2

Still a little confused. LAX says it can gain 1. Is that up to 85% and then they are done? Or can they continue to receive people? My facility can release 2
I forget the actual column titles, but there is two columns that show possible gains. One is going to be a smaller number than the other. The smaller number is the gains to 85%. The other is gains to national average I think. By default they'll be able to select up to the number of people that takes them to 85%. If it's the right facility and the NCEPT panel is generous enough based on how good they're feeling, they can select up to the higher number.

There are a bunch of neat little columns added to the newest PPT excel spreadsheet. AG, DEV1, DEV2, and so forth.

There’s a tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet that is titled something along the lines of “March NCEPT”. It’s located down where the tabs with dates labeled on them.

Based off the Priority list, DCA is 10th with zero NCEPT target but 2 possible gains. Will they look at DCA over D21 who’s ranked 12th with 2 NCEPT targets? Or do they fill out NCEPT target first then fill in? I know some places that could pick up zero based off NCEPT target but got one (think L30) last panel. thanks

Based off the Priority list, DCA is 10th with zero NCEPT target but 2 possible gains. Will they look at DCA over D21 who’s ranked 12th with 2 NCEPT targets? Or do they fill out NCEPT target first then fill in? I know some places that could pick up zero based off NCEPT target but got one (think L30) last panel. thanks

Edit: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Round 1 is ncept target facilities then they go back and do any other possible gains but under the "temporary" rules they aren't required and probably won't make any of these selections.
This is untrue, they will do DCA 10th before D21 12th. DCA may get 0 1 or 2.

This is untrue, they will do DCA 10th before D21 12th. DCA may get 0 1 or 2.
I would like to find last panels priority list. L30 picked up someone with NCEPT gain of 0. The way the selection minutes are written, it looks like it they went thru NCEPT target selections then L30 and PCT (Think they could get 0 also) are towards the bottom in the minutes but I think high on the priority list? Making it seem like they went back thru?

I would like to find last panels priority list. L30 picked up someone with NCEPT gain of 0. The way the selection minutes are written, it looks like it they went thru NCEPT target selections then L30 and PCT (Think they could get 0 also) are towards the bottom in the minutes but I think high on the priority list? Making it seem like they went back thru?

For what it’s worth, ORD picked up 2 with an NCEPT Target of 0 and Possible Gains of 5. Looking at the minutes, it looks like the selections were made relatively early, around where they were in the priority list IIRC.

They didn't. location on the minutes means nothing.

For what it’s worth, ORD picked up 2 with an NCEPT Target of 0 and Possible Gains of 5. Looking at the minutes, it looks like the selections were made relatively early, around where they were in the priority list IIRC.

Wow, whoever got picked up there really lucked out!

Reactions: CF
“The NCEPT panel, through the feedback provided by our regional NCEPT representatives, are in the process of correcting data associated with facilities outbounds in the NCEPT data. There were 24 facilities with errors in the outbound columns. The error consisted of employees being double counted in both column W, Committed ATCS Outbound (SWB) and column X, Placement List Outbounds (ERR, Hardship). For the majority of these facilities, the correction will change the facility’s possible losses or gains by +/- one (1) employee.

There are six facilities (APA, CNO, LBB, M03, MFD and MLU) this correction will change the facility from a gaining facility to a possible losing facility. The agency will work with the ESTs, HR and ATMs to ensure ERRs and resume packages are included in the Manager Ranking List.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom