May (Q2) 2021

lol
I’ve been around the block and seen a lot of shit and done a lot of shit in my career cuz.
The big stand alones definitely move more traffic on the daily that’s not in quest
Traffic count is a funny thing though. I still remember when my first supervisor here pulled the numbers and told me that my old 10 ran more primary airport ops than the primary airport at the area I’m at here ?‍♂️

There’s plenty of places in the NAS where that 1 or 2 hour traffic count is just as busy as anyone else.
The difference usually is it’s only those few hours.
A80 runs those ops all fuckin day.
We do it 5x a day (pre covid…2x a day now)

I’ve been around the block and seen a lot of shit and done a lot of shit in my career cuz.
The big stand alones definitely move more traffic on the daily that’s not in quest
Traffic count is a funny thing though. I still remember when my first supervisor here pulled the numbers and told me that my old 10 ran more primary airport ops than the primary airport at the area I’m at here ?‍♂️

There’s plenty of places in the NAS where that 1 or 2 hour traffic count is just as busy as anyone else.
The difference usually is it’s only those few hours.
A80 runs those ops all fuckin day.
We do it 5x a day (pre covid…2x a day now)
Your old 10 ran more traffic because PCT is a 9, 2 8s and a 5. It equals 12 in magic CI consolidated tracon speak.
We’re all jealous is all. ?

Your old 10 ran more traffic because PCT is a 9, 2 8s and a 5. It equals 12 in magic CI consolidated tracon speak.
We’re all jealous is all. ?
There’s days I’m like “I can’t believe they pay me this much for this shit” and there’s days where I’m like “I can’t believe they pay me much for this shit” ?

There’s days I’m like “I can’t believe they pay me this much for this shit” and there’s days where I’m like “I can’t believe they pay me much for this shit” ?
Can you please tell you trainee to give me 4 mile holes? I’ve got planes to get out too… And tell him to stop calling me when it’s IFR to ask if I have 2 in sight on final.

I disagree. If you were at a short staffed facility, you’d get a two year release date. At least there was some light at the end of the tunnel. If anything, NCEPT brought back those long wait times. If you’re at a small facility where one body is such a high percentage, by the time you gain one and they certify it’s at least a year and then they can only lose one. And that one who just got his first CPC two weeks ago, could be the one to leave, and you have to wait another year. Some large facilities will never have the staffing to release. They’d kill for a 5 year release date. It didn’t get rid of that long release problem. They recreated it and put a different hat on it.
Besides, the union leaders are supposed to be our voice. We trusted them with our well-being and to be our voice. When it comes to NCEPT, they have failed tremendously.
No more 5 year release dates=NCEPT success.

A new "hat" doesn't mean anything, it was literally successful in it's one purpose. Does it wholeheartedly suck ass...most definitely my dude...did it get shorter releases though, yep.

Back
Top Bottom