May (Q2) 2021

Off the street center people are more qualified to work at a level 12 then a terminal off the street person is
season 3 GIF

I haven’t received a phone call for verbal confirmation. Has anyone received an email for their TOL? I do not have access to my FAA email either. Hard times.

I haven’t received a phone call for verbal confirmation. Has anyone received an email for their TOL? I do not have access to my FAA email either. Hard times.
Yeah I’m not back at my facility till the 6th lol
Well I’ll be home before that and might slide by to check email.
I heard we should get a phone call in the next week or so.

Big TRACONS are easy and canned. According to the guys who have been here for a long time, if you can check out in AMA you can check out anywhere. It takes 3 years to check out in AMA for a reason.
Big TRACONS are easy and canned. According to the guys who have been here for a long time, if you can check out in AMA you can check out anywhere. It takes 3 years to check out in AMA for a reason. ;):rolleyes:
Man you got nothing better to do besides complain on .65?

GSO only had 2 releases but 4 people got picked up. FXE had 1 release but let 3 go. I wish the dynamic decision makers would bless my facility like that.

Anyone know the reasoning why these facilities got more selections than they should have? It certainly had a ripple effect on both sides

Anyone know the reasoning why these facilities got more selections than they should have? It certainly had a ripple effect on both sides
They untied the releases from the PPT Possible Losses column and pulled them strictly out of the Projected to Target column down to 85 for round 1 for this panel.

They untied the releases from the PPT Possible Losses column and pulled them strictly out of the Projected to Target column down to 85 for round 1 for this panel.

They did this for all facilities then this panel and it was a matter of rankings and releases using only the Projected to Target column? They should have mentioned if they were going to do it when they delayed the NCEPT

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense because like 90% of facilities are projected above 85% projected to target calculation and they would have been able to release, but they couldn't.

That doesn't make sense because like 90% of facilities are projected above 85% projected to target calculation and they would have been able to release, but they couldn't.
You needed 85 AOB and 85 projected to be green in round 1 and then the selections came out of projected only. This was not advertised ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom