May (Q3) 2022

Anybody gotten an acknowledgement from the Eastern or Southwest region? Neither of them sent an acknowledgement to me, and none of the POCs in these regions will pick up the phone or answer my email.

Anybody gotten an acknowledgement from the Eastern or Southwest region? Neither of them sent an acknowledgement to me, and none of the POCs in these regions will pick up the phone or answer my email.
Good luck ever talking to anyone at Eastern. I’ve called other regions that I have ERRs in and they have told me all of the ERRs I have in the system. Just a thought.

I couldn't tell you the number but I did get in contact with a chick at the ASW HQ who confirmed mine. Was pretty helpful actually.

Use you're resources, you also have a NATCA NCEPT rep that can help you out. Im not sure when their info updates but dont just rely on the FAA regional offices.

What's the deal with only one person on the ranking list for ZJX Nov '21 panel? I see it says A124, but shouldn't anyone who was eligible to be released been listed on the ranking list? I know a couple of people with ERRs in for zjx.

What's the deal with only one person on the ranking list for ZJX Nov '21 panel? I see it says A124, but shouldn't anyone who was eligible to be released been listed on the ranking list? I know a couple of people with ERRs in for zjx.
ZJX had no selections so they didn’t get a list

Back
Top Bottom