1st QTR 2018

I have a printout of the priority list ... No time to scan or type but if you're super curious msg me I can give you specific facilities... I have a copy of PPT if you send me an email I'll forward it on... Tried to upload says too large

Also, shouldn’t they do the A80/LAX panel after and not before the regular one? Someone could screw their coworkers out of a regular NCEPT release. Especially since they could still get released after someone else got picked up

Also, shouldn’t they do the A80/LAX panel after and not before the regular one? Someone could screw their coworkers out of a regular NCEPT release. Especially since they could still get released after someone else got picked up
Agreed but FAA would prob prefer it be the other way... Save staffing where you can :)insert eye roll here:)

Can you still pull ERRs or does that negatively effect the other ERRs that you have out there?

They'll do it before because it's a priority selection. Controller movement is secondary behind staffing the NAS.

Asking for clarification for a coworker. Say he has an ERR in for facility ABC, which is number 80 on the list and another coworker has an ERR in for facility ABD and they are number 83 on the list. These are the only two people at their current facility who have ERRs in and their facility is eligible to release 1 person. IF both controllers are ranked #1 on their respective manager's lists for the facilities they have ERRs to, the controller going to ABC, at number 80 on the list, would be selected first, correct, as they are the higher facility on the ranking list?

Also, their current facilities place on the ranking list as no bearing on the order that they get picked up, right? Example - current facility for person (JH initials) is number 200 on facility ranking list and another person from another facility (BH initials) is at a facility that can release one person but is number 100 on the facility list. If JH is ranked #1 on managers list for ABC, he would get selected over BH to facility ABC even though their facility is ranked higher, correct?

Sorry for the long winded post! I just don't want to tell me coworker incorrect information as I am the go to person at my facility about this stuff since our rep doesn't understand any of this and I have a basic understanding.

Absolutely pull them. Outside of 10 days contact HR by phone. Inside of 10 days I can PM you the contact info of everyone you'll need to contact.
If someone really wanted to play dirty, you could set up a fake email address pretending to be someone else at your facility that has ERRs in, and email all the required people saying you have decided to withdraw your ERRs. Like if I didn't want Jack Schwartz to get selected, I'd set up a [email protected] account and use that to notify the required NCEPT people inside of 10 days and bypass HR.
Not sure if it'd work, but it would sure cause some mayhem.

Asking for clarification for a coworker. Say he has an ERR in for facility ABC, which is number 80 on the list and another coworker has an ERR in for facility ABD and they are number 83 on the list. These are the only two people at their current facility who have ERRs in and their facility is eligible to release 1 person. IF both controllers are ranked #1 on their respective manager's lists for the facilities they have ERRs to, the controller going to ABC, at number 80 on the list, would be selected first, correct, as they are the higher facility on the ranking list?

Also, their current facilities place on the ranking list as no bearing on the order that they get picked up, right? Example - current facility for person (JH initials) is number 200 on facility ranking list and another person from another facility (BH initials) is at a facility that can release one person but is number 100 on the facility list. If JH is ranked #1 on managers list for ABC, he would get selected over BH to facility ABC even though their facility is ranked higher, correct?

Sorry for the long winded post! I just don't want to tell me coworker incorrect information as I am the go to person at my facility about this stuff since our rep doesn't understand any of this and I have a basic understanding.
If X80 has the ability to pick, they will be picked and X83 person will not be considered. If X80 cannot select, person X83 will be considered/selected

Current facility has zero bearing outside of eligibility.

If someone really wanted to play dirty, you could set up a fake email address pretending to be someone else at your facility that has ERRs in, and email all the required people saying you have decided to withdraw your ERRs. Like if I didn't want Jack Schwartz to get selected, I'd set up a [email protected] account and use that to notify the required NCEPT people inside of 10 days and bypass HR.
Not sure if it'd work, but it would sure cause some mayhem.
lol man, that is like middle school AIM shit right there. I'll give the FAA a little credit and assume they would double check the email you have on file to make sure they match. Legal repercussions aside, we can add that to the multitude of reasons not to tell anyone at your facility where you have an ERR in to.

Here s a dumb question but how is the the "Facility Priority / Vacancy List" truly Created? I know the FAQ page states "Prioritized list generated by the PPT. Inputs are weighted and include facility level and type, current and projected staffing, and hard-to-staff." But what column off of the PPT are the inputs truly gathered from? Is there another set of Common Core math or Math for Marines or even fancy government math formulas used out there? Using the Facility level, type, and hard to staff?

Here s a dumb question but how is the the "Facility Priority / Vacancy List" truly Created? I know the FAQ page states "Prioritized list generated by the PPT. Inputs are weighted and include facility level and type, current and projected staffing, and hard-to-staff." But what column off of the PPT are the inputs truly gathered from? Is there another set of Common Core math or Math for Marines or even fancy government math formulas used out there? Using the Facility level, type, and hard to staff?
NCEPT - 1st QTR 2018

The formula to create the "priority" draft order is called the Decision Lense Criteria. There's a PDF of it somewhere on KSN but the side of one of the pages is cut off so some of the weighting values arent viewable.

Back
Top Bottom