1st QTR 2018

Haha I hope. We are eligible to release 2 - and a cpc and dev put in for there. I’m hoping they don’t pick ours so I can get a slot out.
I believe DEVs don't get looked at until after CPCs... But yeah ATL will be a bloodbath to get to. Assuming the list stays the same, I'd say plenty of applicants for JFK PCT and ORD as well.

I believe DEVs don't get looked at until after CPCs... But yeah ATL will be a bloodbath to get to. Assuming the list stays the same, I'd say plenty of applicants for JFK PCT and ORD as well.
Hopefully LAS is not in that boat! Fingers crossed, tied, locked in a box then a storage unit, you get the point!!

With the updated SWB and PPT from today, Is this the information that the December panel NCEPT will use? With the “NCEPT data executed” Nov 27th?

With the updated SWB and PPT from today, Is this the information that the December panel NCEPT will use? With the “NCEPT data executed” Nov 27th?
Maybe. 11/20 was the day that was listed on the calendar but the dates come off once the day has passed. We'll know for sure once the new PPT is posted cuz it'll have a date on the spreadsheet. And there's been precedent in the past where they used a more current PPT than the one advertised on the calendar originally. Honestly I wouldn't be very surprised if they ran it again later because we're still 3 weeks from the draft.

ERI to ATL is extremely unlikely IMO, unless you know someone. 8 picks is a lot of picks in the current context but they essentially have 1st pick so they'll get numbers 1-8 on the ranking.
Yea that’s what I was thinking/hoping.

Guesses on how many declined offers this round? Last NCEPT blew me away. 36 or so declined offers.

This will be the first round ATL gets anyone since a co worker accepted the offer and then bailed lol. Dude watched an episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta and pulled the paperwork right then........

Does anyone know who I can talk to to update our SWB numbers? Currently showing 2 trainees, when we actually have 3 at the facility. Been after my ATM to update the numbers but he's too damn lazy and I'm tired of chasing him down weekly.

Does anyone know who I can talk to to update our SWB numbers? Currently showing 2 trainees, when we actually have 3 at the facility. Been after my ATM to update the numbers but he's too damn lazy and I'm tired of chasing him down weekly.
Fac Rep, RVP are your only options beyond ATM. But ultimately it is the ATM's job.

Don't let your ATM leave work Monday without it being updated. They will run the data again on Tuesday. I would contact your RVP to get your ATM the right resources. Not having a trainee is incredibly unusual. All of your inbounds can be found by name and the date they will become a part of your facility. That person is automatically transferred over on their report date.
The SWB includes everyone by name and their training level. Updating a trainee to a CPC, easy. Removing or adding a person who isn't there? Not easy. Your ATM will need to be educated on how this is done.

Does anyone know if the deadline date is close of business or midnight? Due to a delay in getting my performance evaluation I wasn't able to fax in my ERR until 6pm(Nov 13).

Lol should have just sent the previous one instead of waiting. Technically it was the most recent at the time.

Back
Top Bottom