August 2018

Were the numbers showing correctly on the ppt? Contact your rvp and the ncept people.

Also, an ATM can rank someone as "insufficient experience" to prevent the selection. I doubt it would happen to you, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Upload the full excel file here if you don't mind and Ill edit it. The one's you are posting are showing up weird. Dropbox - Submit files

Thanks MJ. I doubt I would be listed insuffient unless it’s cuz I am terminal rather than enroute. I am already emailed and texted my facrep.

Reminder.. no posting personal information. If someone will upload the xlsx to the dropbox link a couple posts up ill redact and post.

Were the numbers showing correctly on the ppt? Contact your rvp and the ncept people.

Also, an ATM can rank someone as "insufficient experience" to prevent the selection. I doubt it would happen to you, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Upload the full excel file here if you don't mind and Ill edit it. The one's you are posting are showing up weird. Dropbox - Submit files

Should be there now

Are you saying you had 69 CPCs on 7/25, and the number went down to 68 the day after due to one person retiring?

That was a separate issue. Our cpc numbers were incorrect but even at the lower number we still could release 1. But yes on 7/25 we had 69 cpcs and on 7/29 1 retired so our number dropped to 68, however our ppt on 7/25 only showed 68. That was resolved or so I was told, the new numbers in KSN are showing correctly as of now.

Were your projected numbers above 85%? If your current numbers are above the national average, your facility still needs its projected numbers to be above 85% to release someone. The retiring CPC would be counted for your current numbers but would not be counted for your projected numbers.

Were your projected numbers above 85%? If your current numbers are above the national average, your facility still needs its projected numbers to be above 85% to release someone. The retiring CPC would be counted for your current numbers but would not be counted for your projected numbers.

Yes I am well aware of that, as stated the numbers issue was separate and had nothing to do with it. With our lower number we were able to release 1, with the corrected number we could have released 2. Our numbers were not an issue in this case. The issue is being worked by the Natca ncept guys and I am hopefull that it will be corrected on Monday when the FAA returns to work.

Back
Top Bottom