August 2018

So I am looking at the list and it shows no one from my facility got picked up even though we should have been able to release 2 people and one of the facilities that I wanted to go to could pick up 4 and only 1 got selected.

@MJ @breakaway2000 Any thoughts on how to proceed? HCF should have been able to release 2 (our numbers should have been corrected to 69 cpcs) We didn't release anyone. ZLC should have been able to pick up 3 and they only picked up 1. I have email confirmation from HR that my paperwork will be submitted for this panel.

They could have also internally filled the slots and not shown the “gains” on the list.

Does anyone have a list with the actual names? Before I start jumping up and down screaming for joy I want to make sure it’s actually me.

Last edited:
@MJ @breakaway2000 Any thoughts on how to proceed? HCF should have been able to release 2 (our numbers should have been corrected to 69 cpcs) We didn't release anyone. ZLC should have been able to pick up 3 and they only picked up 1. I have email confirmation from HR that my paperwork will be submitted for this panel.
Were the numbers showing correctly on the ppt? Contact your rvp and the ncept people.

Also, an ATM can rank someone as "insufficient experience" to prevent the selection. I doubt it would happen to you, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Upload the full excel file here if you don't mind and Ill edit it. The one's you are posting are showing up weird. Dropbox - Submit files

Back
Top Bottom