August (Q4) 2022

Yeah, this is Q3 in a different order. Look on the right side and you’ll see the managers ranking isn’t in order. FOIA Coordinator is wrong.

This is 100% the May ranking list. ZAU released 3 to ZJX in May and would not be on the ZJX ranking in Aug. I am one of them. ZBW picked up in Aug and they are not even on the list
Same with LAX they picked up a handful this past panel and aren't on this one as far as I can see

Yeah this list shows LGB picking up 3 and that happened last NCEPT, this one they picked up 0. LAX isn’t on here either and they picked up 5 or 6. Blue balls ?

I filed a FOIA request for the ranking list for the last panel (May) and this most recent one (August). I received the May ranking list but got this response as to why they couldn't release the August one. Has anyone that's filed FOIA request before gotten this response?

FOIAresponse1.pngFOIAresponse2.png

I filed a FOIA request for the ranking list for the last panel (May) and this most recent one (August). I received the May ranking list but got this response as to why they couldn't release the August one. Has anyone that's filed FOIA request before gotten this response?

View attachment 7991View attachment 7992
So they're saying they can't release the August list due to personal privacy concerns for individuals on the list? Sounds like a crock of shit to me since they redact all identifying information anyway. You should pursue that dispute resolution process!

Possibly the grievance issues with people being excluded on this last panel? It’s kind of the only widespread issue that has happened recently where that many folks got excluded.

Back
Top Bottom