Deviation lists

Thank you! Any word on when 55 will be posted?
It was all through FOIA since the office that keeps these files said there was no master spreadsheet that is available. Which we all know is false.
Why are some names redacted and others are not?
Based on our review, we have determined that employees approved for transfer and subsequently changed
duty stations, under this process, have no expectation of privacy. However, those individuals not
approved or were approved but did not change duty stations, have at least some interest in keeping their
identities confidential, and on balance, that interest outweighs any minimal public interest that may exist.

That's the gist of it and why some names were available and others weren't.
Mistake most likely. Removed the files until all are redacted.
Wasn't a mistake. But I redacted all the names and reattached.

It was all through FOIA since the office that keeps these files said there was no master spreadsheet that is available. Which we all know is false.

Where did you send the FOIA request ADSB how did you phrase the request?

I’d be interested in sending a request in occasionally…

Are you talking NCEPT or the deviation panel?

Nothing on my end yet
Stinger , My timeline may be slightly off. Friday May 7th Deviation request were due. Panel met and Vincent signed off on the results around May 24th.

How long should it normally take for notifications to go out to those who were approved once Jeffrey Vincent puts the old stamp on the list? And why wouldn’t ATMs or HR know about the results of a deviation panel that happened nearly a month ago?
Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Was definitely a facility that could only release one that released two on this panel.
Are you talking NCEPT or the deviation panel?

Stinger , My timeline may be slightly off. Friday May 7th Deviation request were due. Panel met and Vincent signed off on the results around May 24th.

How long should it normally take for notifications to go out to those who were approved once Jeffrey Vincent puts the old stamp on the list? And why wouldn’t ATMs or HR know about the results of a deviation panel that happened nearly a month ago?
Thanks for any insight you can provide!
Oh I’m sure they know.

How does the deviation process work? I know it takes place outside of the facility if someone is selected from a facility below the staffing levels. Is it the same process for NCEPT and say TMU bids alike or are there differences? What input if any does the releasing facility have once a selection goes to deviations? Thanks in advance!

does anybody post the current flm deviation list anymore? I don't have access on ksn. Im just interested in which facilities get them vs dont.

Back
Top Bottom