July 2020

Did we ever get any type of verification about the 85% projected permanently temporary rule being suspended?

It’s a Tuesday.

What percentage is being used to determine the eligibility for release? Current National Average? Arbitrary 85%?
If we ask this question enough times someone will know the answer.

And not sure how I thought Friday. Can’t get farther away from Tuesday.

It’s a Tuesday.

What percentage is being used to determine the eligibility for release? Current National Average? Arbitrary 85%?

please try to argue against leaving a facility with at least 85 percent staffing number. How is that not good for the people that are there?

I am set to transfer to my new facility in less than 2 months. I spoke with my new ATM and FACREP last week but they didn't have much information regarding what I will be doing when I start. Does anybody know if they are making progress on virtual classes? Or contractors being allowed back in the buildings?

I am set to transfer to my new facility in less than 2 months. I spoke with my new ATM and FACREP last week but they didn't have much information regarding what I will be doing when I start. Does anybody know if they are making progress on virtual classes? Or contractors being allowed back in the buildings?
No true progress of virtual classes that have a significant impact on reducing training times, and no news on contractors or any timeline of when they are coming back.

Back
Top Bottom