July 2020

No clarity on if the other temp rules in the past couple panels still stand or are deleted.
I wouldn't expect them to go away. There was no time limit on how long the rules would stand, so until it's said the temporary rules are gone, I think they'll still be in effect.
With the 12 month release date now for category 1, it seems like they intend to keep people in the facility as long as possible. The easiest way to do that is to limit the number of people that can be selected by keeping in place the temporary rules.

What does AOB stand for in those amendments? I feel like it says one thing, but my mind is translating something entirely different.

I wouldn't expect them to go away. There was no time limit on how long the rules would stand, so until it's said the temporary rules are gone, I think they'll still be in effect.
With the 12 month release date now for category 1, it seems like they intend to keep people in the facility as long as possible. The easiest way to do that is to limit the number of people that can be selected by keeping in place the temporary rules.
selecting up To 85% (NCEPT Target) is gone, it’s now back to natl avg. Everything is 12 months because it makes no sense to move people in 3 months while OJTI is suspended.

selecting up To 85% (NCEPT Target) is gone, it’s now back to natl avg. Everything is 12 months because it makes no sense to move people in 3 months while OJTI is suspended.
OJTI will be resuming though in July.
Selecting up to the national projected average will be nice. Are 9 and belows going to be able to select up to 100% projected again?

Sauce?

Not saying I don’t believe you. I’m just in a fragile place

Anyone know if they did the NEST panel yesterday? As far as I know it was not cancelled.
Sounds like the Nest did not meet yet. Love the update without really telling us anything.

“NEST: The Parties have agreed to conduct a virtual NEST review. Re-assigned employees will not be required to report to their new facility until such time as the new facility begins to conduct OJTI. SF-50’s will be processed to transfer the employee while they remain at their current location. Employees remaining at their current location may be required to participate in virtual training for the new facility while awaiting report date.”

Sounds like the Nest did not meet yet. Love the update without really telling us anything.

“NEST: The Parties have agreed to conduct a virtual NEST review. Re-assigned employees will not be required to report to their new facility until such time as the new facility begins to conduct OJTI. SF-50’s will be processed to transfer the employee while they remain at their current location. Employees remaining at their current location may be required to participate in virtual training for the new facility while awaiting report date.”
The NEST was on June 11th.

Does anyone know if it's still just the swap letter to the ATM's for a swap? Or has that changed for this round?

Back
Top Bottom