July 2020

lol. Do these actually have to be signed though when submitting the ERR? When I pull it from online there aren't any signatures; it doesn't even have the page shown in the sample ERR package with all of the signature lines.
They still need to be signed per HR or it's invalid

Anyone heard rumors of this panel staffing facilities to the national average? Talked to a rep at a facility I’m interested and that the assumption he was under.

I
Anyone heard rumors of this panel staffing facilities to the national average? Talked to a rep at a facility I’m interested and that the assumption he was under.
Heard that as well but honestly can't remember where I heard it. That would be a game changer.

Be careful! I heard that when the people selected on this panel report to their dream facilities, they will meet mnsalty handing out furlough notices......
What’s your problem? I’m not saying I want furloughs. I’m saying they’re bound to happen. There is a big difference so you might wanna get it right before you go putting words in my mouth.

What’s your problem? I’m not saying I want furloughs. I’m saying they’re bound to happen. There is a big difference so you might wanna get it right before you go putting words in my mouth.
Everyone’s starting to get recalled. The academy is running and center zoom classes are starting.

Just keeping our resident furlough SME in everyone thoughts and prayers.

This is not a rumor, it’s official and was posted on this very thread on Wednesday. Can’t believe half of you morons are gonna EOD at 12 tracons next summer.

This is not a rumor, it’s official and was posted on this very thread on Wednesday. Can’t believe half of you morons are gonna EOD at 12 tracons next summer.
Unless they updated the KSN site since I was last able to access it, I don’t know of anywhere official it says what they’ve changed re: staffing to the average or any of the other things I’ve seen on here. I don’t doubt the validity, just not sure where anyone that isn’t on this forum would find the info. Unless of course KSN has updated. ??‍♂️

Unless they updated the KSN site since I was last able to access it, I don’t know of anywhere official it says what they’ve changed re: staffing to the average or any of the other things I’ve seen on here. I don’t doubt the validity, just not sure where anyone that isn’t on this forum would find the info. Unless of course KSN has updated. ??‍♂️
The NATCA website NCEPT page is where I saw the temporary changes for July’s panel. Not sure if that’s what your addressing though. ?‍♂️.

The NATCA website NCEPT page is where I saw the temporary changes for July’s panel. Not sure if that’s what your addressing though. ?‍♂️.
No, the actual ksn2 site which shows NCEPT info is what I mean. They have all that info on there for panels and rules. I hadn’t checked NATCA’s site, but seems weird the actual government site doesn’t have the correct info (or I guess it doesn’t seem that weird).

Checked KSN2 earlier today it's not in there, but if it's on the NATCA website I guess for once they might be ahead of the curve.

Apparently on one of the recent managers telecons it was said that there wasn't going to be an NCEPT in July, maybe the agency is pushing back on it now, hence why KSN isn't updated.

It was all just an elaborate ruse put on by the trainees as vengeance for the Training Hold thread.

Back
Top Bottom