July 2020

MikeKilo LadyLuck777 I'd be interested if either of you can find anything stating COVID as the cause and not their original intentions of reducing the training numbers which is why they implemented temporary rules in the first place.

MikeKilo LadyLuck777 I'd be interested if either of you can find anything stating COVID as the cause and not their original intentions of reducing the training numbers which is why they implemented temporary rules in the first place.
I didn't come here claiming that I have a bunch of answers. I have a lot of questions. If you're a valuable, reputable resource, I'd love to talk more with you.

Well one set of temporary rules stood for numerous panels. One was implement after already canceling/delaying one panel due to Covid.
Show me something that specifies these new rules are a just a continuation of the prior policies.
You can’t, because there is zero transparency. One sure makes a lot more sense than the other though......

Well one set of temporary rules stood for numerous panels. One was implement after already canceling/delaying one panel due to Covid.
Show me something that specifies these new rules are a just a continuation of the prior policies.
You can’t, because there is zero transparency. One sure makes a lot more sense than the other though......
There is plenty of transparency, you have to be well staffed to let people go and you have to be short staffed to pick people up. It’s really not that hard.

There is plenty of transparency, you have to be well staffed to let people go and you have to be short staffed to pick people up. It’s really not that hard.
The “transparency” tends to clear up on some panels, and then fogs up on others. Then again, there never was a dedicated level of what is transparent to begin with.

The “transparency” tends to clear up on some panels, and then fogs up on others. Then again, there never was a dedicated level of what is transparent to begin with.

they make changes because they are seeing things go one way on the other overall or doesn’t seem to fit overall. They then post those changes online for the worked to read They don’t care about 1 person getting screwed over because of the rule change, why should they?It’s been clear to me,I see the goal to keep facilities above 85 percent of their staffing number or near national average. Yes there are other specifics but for a while that’s what it’s been. And I e said this before, how can that really be argued other than “because I’m stuck here and it’s bullshit even though I signed up for a job to put me anywhere nor did I sign anything that said I will be guaranteed to be where I want anytime I want”

Point me to where it says the newest change in temporary rules are not a result of Covid. I’ll wait. The other guy is arguing they are absolutely not a result of the Covid issues, but can’t prove it. That’s all I’m saying, these newest set of rules showing a 1 year release for everyone would make sense to be a result of Covid. I understand ncept just fine and transferred twice under it.

Point me to where it says the newest change in temporary rules are not a result of Covid. I’ll wait. The other guy is arguing they are absolutely not a result of the Covid issues, but can’t prove it. That’s all I’m saying, these newest set of rules showing a 1 year release for everyone would make sense to be a result of Covid. I understand ncept just fine and transferred twice under it.
Fair enough. We agree.

it’s pretty obvious That the 1 year release is due to not knowing when training will resume, which was stopped due to covid. It’s also pretty clear that having a panel at all was a gift to the union even though the faa has no idea when training will resume due to Covid with no plan of having another panel anytime soon. if you need the KSN to tell you that than you aren’t playing the ncept game well.

Fair enough. We agree.

it’s pretty obvious That the 1 year release is due to not knowing when training will resume, which was stopped due to covid. It’s also pretty clear that having a panel at all was a gift to the union even though the faa has no idea when training will resume due to Covid with no plan of having another panel anytime soon. if you need the KSN to tell you that than you aren’t playing the ncept game well.
Nope. Was just countering the other guy who said it wasn’t related to Covid at all. All I was getting at lol.

Needing me to provide evidence to falsify your claim is the wrong process. The caveat of all facilities being Cat 2 is not a result of COVID but to directly reduce the stress on the training pipeline and the 25% of the 14000 stron workforce actively being in training. With your thought process the academy should be shut down as well, and yet it is still going.

Fair enough. We agree.

The panel agreed after the monthly meetings trial they would continue quarterly and that the quarterly process would not be interrupted.

Needing me to provide evidence to falsify your claim is the wrong process. The caveat of all facilities being Cat 2 is not a result of COVID but to directly reduce the stress on the training pipeline and the 25% of the 14000 stron workforce actively being in training. With your thought process the academy should be shut down as well, and yet it is still going.

The panel agreed after the monthly meetings trial they would continue quarterly and that the quarterly process would not be interrupted.

You are saying the panel agreed to have a panel monthly or just meet to talk monthly?

Try and send a BUE for tower class right now. They won’t let us. Guess that’s because of training issues and not Covid.....

Hey guys, the new NCEPT rules are a direct result of Hillary Clinton being a lizard person and consuming adrenchrome from small children on the Lolita Express give me something saying that it's not a direct result of "Hillary Clinton being a lizard person and consuming adrenchrome from small children on the Lolita Express" or you're stupid...

Back
Top Bottom