July 2020

No and only a dumbass would think so.

A lot of people are getting 1 year release dates and I wasn't that serious. You doubling down multiple times on your stance that the 1 year release date wasn't from COVID but some nefarious scheme by the NCEPT team is pretty comical though. Take your L and move on.

A lot of people are getting 1 year release dates and I wasn't that serious. You doubling down multiple times on your stance that the 1 year release date wasn't from COVID but some nefarious scheme by the NCEPT team is pretty comical though. Take your L and move on.

Because it is literally the most retarded move if COVID was concern, but apparently it makes sense to you, and the literal dozen of other factors rolled in NCEPT issues are far more influential over it's process.

But yeah the most obvious thing to do was CAT 2 releases for everyone, while simultaneously removing the largest determinating factor over the last few panels for movement because you're worried about COVID. Complete opposite achievements.

Nefarious scheme is retarded too, there is no nefarious scheme and only a retard with nothing to show like yourself would claim that, though the panel has openly planned to limit the stress on the training pipeline hence the 30 and 85 rules that went into effect...but what the fuck would you know..

Last edited:

ok, Mick.

4bcefq.jpg

When can we expect to see manager rankings?
Right around when managers will feel comfortable justifying their rankings to the workforce :rolleyes:

I’ve been wondering if those will drop but didn’t want to be greedy.

They won't. Theres managers who are racist, sexist, nepotistic, you name it which would be made completely obvious if you would look at their rankings panel after panel. They'll fight to the death to keep those lists private.

You'll have to make an FOIA request if you want to see them Make a FOIA Request
Right around when managers will feel comfortable justifying their rankings to the workforce :rolleyes:

They won't. Theres managers who are racist, sexist, nepotistic, you name it which would be made completely obvious if you would look at their rankings panel after panel. They'll fight to the death to keep those lists private.
The March ncept ranking list made it onto here. So either foia or leak but it happened.

The March ncept ranking list made it onto here. So either foia or leak but it happened.

It was from an FOIA request from what MJ says, if you guys really are interested you can make the requests for those off of that link.

It was from an FOIA request from what MJ says, if you guys really are interested you can make the requests for those off of that link.
Yeah for us poor bastards that are still playing the game!

It's attached on the first post.
Wow I missed that somehow. A lot of those are pretty damning, theres no way a lot of these managers are able to claim they factor previous experience into the selections they make

Wow I missed that somehow. A lot of those are pretty damning, theres no way a lot of these managers are able to claim they factor previous experience into the selections they make
You mean “RPO” experience.

Wow. Its crazy seeing that list. How do you request this through foia. Cant believe some of those rankings. Clearly it doesnt matter what level facility you're coming from for a lot of these places because level 5s are ranked over 10s in some. Also, what were some of those manager comments?

Back
Top Bottom