July 2020

You are saying the panel agreed to have a panel monthly or just meet to talk monthly?

There was a stint where the NCEPT panel met monthly, it was a stress on them and they decided to move back to quarterly. That was a while back.

Maybe pre covid that would be true but if NATCA is lobbying for extended release dates then why is it far fetched that the FAA region is getting involved as well?

The NCEPT Release MOU is the basis of NCEPT in itself to solve the release issues of the previous open bid transfer system. The MOU outlines the release process which states the release dates are strictly up to the ATM of the receving and losing facility and that your input is to be taken into consideration.

Regional has no input unless the ATM allows them too, regional can't deny anything because they are not a part of the process.

The NCEPT Release MOU is the basis of NCEPT in itself to solve the release issues of the previous open bid transfer system. The MOU outlines the release process which states the release dates are strictly up to the ATM of the receving and losing facility and that your input is to be taken into consideration.

Regional has no input unless the ATM allows them too, regional can't deny anything because they are not a part of the process.
1C9AAA1C-B197-40C8-BC5E-AA78CD909B45.png

Trust me I brought up the MOU and the language about the releases, and what was said was that the region didn't want to release anyone before Summer of 2021. I do agree that they shouldn't be involved at all but it seems like in my case and at least 2 others that I personally know that's what happening, I've got the emails to prove it.

Edit to add: they are still saying we can be released earlier based of training/covid but the initial dates wont be anytime soon.

Oh sweet summer child...
I think you really underestimate what a micromanger with authority over others can do
That’s what I was thinking. As an ATM sure they have the power but if your district manager calls you and says “listen mfer you’re not going to release these guys until summer 2021” it’s not like they can say no. That’s asking for a pile of shit straight on your head.

Oh sweet summer child...
I think you really underestimate what a micromanger with authority over others can do
That’s what I was thinking. As an ATM sure they have the power but if your district manager calls you and says “listen mfer you’re not going to release these guys until summer 2021” it’s not like they can say no. That’s asking for a pile of shit straight on your head.

Still regional didn't deny anything because they can't, the ATM is lying to save face.

Trust me I brought up the MOU and the language about the releases, and what was said was that the region didn't want to release anyone before Summer of 2021. I do agree that they shouldn't be involved at all but it seems like in my case and at least 2 others that I personally know that's what happening, I've got the emails to prove it.

Edit to add: they are still saying we can be released earlier based of training/covid but the initial dates wont be anytime soon.

I get what you're saying and I'm in the same boat, though my ATM was ballsy enough to say it was her choice not to release me earlier due to staffing. Which per the MOU is her right, if your ATM is saying regional, headquarters, Chow, Trump, Lizard Overlord Zorg is pushing it back then they're lying.

if your ATM is saying regional, headquarters, Chow, Trump, Lizard Overlord Zorg is pushing it back then they're lying.

?

giphy.gif

I get what you're saying and I'm in the same boat, though my ATM was ballsy enough to say it was her choice not to release me earlier due to staffing. Which per the MOU is her right, if your ATM is saying regional, headquarters, Chow, Trump, Lizard Overlord Zorg is pushing it back then they're lying.
you got picked up?? It all makes sense now. Congrats haha.

I'm not saying you're wrong about whatever you're ATM is doing, all I'm saying is Mine and others have been given guidance from there boss as to what they want for now. My ATM just isn't the ballsy type still wet behind the ears.

The PPT that is run for the specific panel is where they get the data for that panel.

OK but when was that PPT supposed to be generated? On "1 July: NCEPT data executed" or "17 July: P21 prepares data for NCEPT board"?

Does anyone know where I can find the answer to this? I'm guessing it's July 1 but I want to make sure because it has life-changing consequences.

Does anyone know where I can find the answer to this? I'm guessing it's July 1 but I want to make sure because it has life-changing consequences.
Pretty sure it’s July 1 but they can also make changes after that if they need to. I know in the minutes it mentions making corrections to numbers.

Back
Top Bottom