July 2020

Anyone get ahold of the Southern Region HR? I have trying to fax my paperwork for 2 days and it shoots back as busy!?! I didn’t think efax did that.
move called and no answer. Wonderomg if anyone was having problems. Another option or fax? Thanks

Anyone get ahold of the Southern Region HR? I have trying to fax my paperwork for 2 days and it shoots back as busy!?! I didn’t think efax did that.
move called and no answer. Wonderomg if anyone was having problems. Another option or fax? Thanks

Send me a pm and ill give you her email.

Based off of last months PPT...no...
I'm new to all this. I'm looking at June's PPT and both facility's current staffing is below 80%, projected at 95%+/-, possible gains to target at 3, and both are below 30% CPC to trainees. As a noob it appears they'd both be able to select. What numbers/categories should we focus on to determine if a facility will be able to pick up?

I'm new to all this. I'm looking at June's PPT and both facility's current staffing is below 80%, projected at 95%+/-, possible gains to target at 3, and both are below 30% CPC to trainees. As a noob it appears they'd both be able to select. What numbers/categories should we focus on to determine if a facility will be able to pick up?
DFW can’t staff to target under any version of the ncepts rules, Nashville is a 9? So they normally could but they haven’t been under the temporary rules. You’re more interested in the gains to national average column, but even that isn’t a guarantee they can pick up lately.

Projected below natl average determines selections

Back
Top Bottom