March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do ATMs see everyone who put in transfers or just the list of people who are eligible to be released? The first one right?

Which ATM’s get a list of those eligible to be released? Those that are below the national average, NCEPT target, or everybody?
From what it looks like the facilities I have put into are facilities that are below the national average who also have no number on the NCEPT target have ranked me.

Since the NCEPT Target is part of the temporary rules, ATMs whose facility qualifies under old rules should get a list to rank. For their “dynamic decisions”.

We’re 84.5% staffed, should my coworkers expect their names on lists?

Reactions: TX_
I’d say no. My facility can only release 1 even tho we’re 92% staffed. Losing one would bring us to 84.6%. We initially thought we were letting 2 go

No. A couple of rounds ago we were 84.6% and it did not make us eligible to release.

Last round, we had 1 person certify which made us Cat 2, eligible to release 2. One of us was selected.

For this current round, even though we have 1 ATCS Outbound (selected last round), our Current CPC staffing still leaves us eligible to release 1, even though that 1 selection could theoretically drop us below the national average if no one certifies in between now and when our 1 outbound leaves (in 6 months essentially). What matters is pur current onboard CPC count is still well enough above 85% that we are still able to release.

Which ATM’s get a list of those eligible to be released? Those that are below the national average, NCEPT target, or everybody?

As for this, the FacRep at CVG sent me a message to joke about how my name showed up in the managers list this round, even though they are projected 0 gains across the board. So take that for what it's worth I guess.

As for this, the FacRep at CVG sent me a message to joke about how my name showed up in the managers list this round, even though they are projected 0 gains across the board. So take that for what it's worth I guess.

That's cuz they're a level 9, so they would be eligible to pick up during round 2 to staff up to 100% normally. That's suspended right now under the temporary rules though

I would like to find last panels priority list. L30 picked up someone with NCEPT gain of 0. The way the selection minutes are written, it looks like it they went thru NCEPT target selections then L30 and PCT (Think they could get 0 also) are towards the bottom in the minutes but I think high on the priority list? Making it seem like they went back thru?
We had someone just hardship to L30 in the past month. Could it be him?

Since the old spreadsheet was wrong are they going to use the new sheet that came out after the March Ncept one? Or stick with the old one ?

Since the old spreadsheet was wrong are they going to use the new sheet that came out after the March Ncept one? Or stick with the old one ?
From the post above sounds like the original PPT with just the errors fixed. Not updated numbers for any other facilities.

Should be the March NCEPT one from February 12th with the only changes being the facilities that had their numbers wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom