March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen it drop through non official channels the evening after they meet but that was like once

You can also find it on natca.org if you don’t have access to ksn at home. Just have to sign in with your membership login.

I sort of wish NATCA would do a draft live feed. Have the FacRep go up on stage for their selection/s. Take leave to go to the event and pop champagne if you get selected and run up like the price is right.

I sort of wish NATCA would do a draft live feed. Have the FacRep go up on stage for their selection/s. Take leave to go to the event and pop champagne if you get selected and run up like the price is right.
I’m making an official request with my rep, let’s make this happen people.

I’m making an official request with my rep, let’s make this happen people.
“All leave requests to attend shall be denied unless you and your trainees have reached the minimum 12 hours per week requirement.” Hahaha

I no joke woke up this morning thinking of posting this...

“to assist in containment of the Novel Coronavirus 2019, all future NCEPT panels are postponed and any pending start dates for current selections are on hold.”

“to assist in containment of the Novel Coronavirus 2019, all future NCEPT panels are postponed and any pending start dates for current selections are on hold.”
I assume this is in jest , but I can't tell with the faa

I assume this is in jest , but I can't tell with the faa
If it was real it would say, “during this time of postponement all facilities will be listed as Category 1 with 5 releases possible, and all facilities are eligible to make up to 5 selections”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom