March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal to O’Hare. Less than 50k a year ops to a million. That’ll be fun for someone haha.

How in the world did BJC get anyone, #297 on NCEPT priority, they can lose 2 controllers yet they pick up someone? Meanwhile D21 has a target of 2 with a possible gains of 6 and skipped over?!

Went through the list of selections, saw examples of people that had already accepted other positions that were then selected for places through ncept this panel.

Went through the list of selections, saw examples of people that had already accepted other positions that were then selected for places through ncept this panel.
Is anyone shocked? They will probably have their hardship approved tomorrow as well.

Crystal to O’Hare. Less than 50k a year ops to a million. That’ll be fun for someone haha.

love It. Go big or go home. I can’t find the historical NCEPT success rates anymore, but they were looking bad. More fuel to the fire!

I give it another year before they enact the level restrictions.

I must say, given all previous NCEPT threads, this one is rather calm compared to the others.

Has hope been lost or have most of those that were wanting to transfer come and gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom