May (Q3) 2022

Is there going to be a point where the membership wakes up and realize that our union has been taken over by people who are more interested in "collaborating" with the FAA than pushing for policies that benefit the members? What could be possibly be going on behind the scenes this morning other than last minute collaborative f$%kery?

Is there going to be a point where the membership wakes up and realize that our union has been taken over by people who are more interested in "collaborating" with the FAA than pushing for policies that benefit the members? What could be possibly be going on behind the scenes this morning other than last minute collaborative f$%key?
Couldn’t get it done before noon and now it’s lunch time. They’re waiting on the valet to bring the car around to get back to the office.

Is there going to be a point where the membership wakes up and realize that our union has been taken over by people who are more interested in "collaborating" with the FAA than pushing for policies that benefit the members? What could be possibly be going on behind the scenes this morning other than last minute collaborative f$%kery?
I’ve personally talked to 5/6 people that were able to fight to get themselves selected the evening after the panel. I would assume that some people are not happy with the list and are getting it adjusted.

I’ve personally talked to 5/6 people that were able to fight to get themselves selected the evening after the panel. I would assume that some people are not happy with the list and are getting it adjusted.
yeah but how do they know they'd even get a selection?

The membership doesn’t know what they want, except to do whatever they want and get paid more to do it. How do you implement that strategy?

Back
Top Bottom